Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly
$80
Courtyard
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

$85
$113
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

Comfort Suites Dulles Airport(Chantilly)(Great Value!)
$99
$71
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $82/night.

$128
$95
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $154/night.

$124
$104
$77
$75
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $89/night.

$89
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $99/night.

$99
Hampton.com
$96
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

All reviewshotel is locatedfront desk staffpinchwalmartvahousekeeper
Reviewed December 21, 2011

The room that I stayed has cat hair here and their.
I don't care why I don't have cat allergy.

If you are don't like cat,you would take care.

The room is good except for cat hair.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed June 16, 2011

We routinely travel for our job that sometimes have us a three different sites during a week. This is by far the worst place we have stayed in to date. I understand budget constraints and I don't expect to be put up in the Ritz by my employer, however, after discussion, he agreed that our company will no longer do business here. Not enough room to describe how bad the place is. Bed sinks in middle. Cobwebs in bathroom ceiling area. In desperate need of re-carpeting, re-painting, etc. Extra charge for wi-fi is ridiculous. Must have been problems with the closet doors, because they removed them and left the track behind so you could cut your foot. Sorry, a working man can't wait a week to get new towels, service, etc.

Room Tip: Best tip I can give is to steer clear of this pla.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank SmithRR
Reviewed December 2, 2010

My husband is staying here for local contract business and we were worried about the quality of the hotel after reading the reviews. I must say, when we arrived (I was helping to get him supplied), we were pleased with the friendliness of the front desk clerk-very efficient and friendly. I was hoping that the room was a little bigger, with a separate work area, but overall we were both pleased with the layout. Many of the other extended stays offer more, but they also cost more, and for the price, we can't complain. Upon investigation, the refigerator door would not seal closed and the closet sliding door was totally off kilter. I was told that maintenance doesn't work weekends, but that on Monday it would be fixed. Sure enough, on Monday night my husband came "home" to a brand NEW refrigerator and a working closet. The guy even transferred all his food to the new refrigerator! Then, the next day, a switch stopped working and a kitchen bulb blew out. Again, fixed in less than 24 hours.
There IS cleaning service included, once a week, and my husband tells me that she did a fantastic job.The only negatives are an extremely old tv, with Very limited channels available, and a barely working remote. However, that is something he will be questioning them about in the future. Overall, this hotel is the cheapest in the area, but with fewer amenties than the higher priced ones. But, the staff is great and the room was actually better than we expected!.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank TCBNH
Reviewed November 30, 2010

My experience at this hotel was nothing like those of any of these other reviews. My friends and I arrived for the Stewart/Colbert rally and found the staff to be courteous and generally helpful. The room was clean, as was the bathroom, and the kitchenette was stocked with dishes. My only complaint: when our bathroom light burned out--which was almost immediately--the staff did not have a replacement, and did not replace it for the duration of our stay (two days). We took showers in utter, soul crushing darkness. Pooping is more complicated in the dark :/

Generally a good value for the money!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank welton_sonofdavis
Reviewed October 7, 2010

I've seen Motel 6's and Super 8's better than this place. Extended Stay hotels should review this motel and make changes. I give this motel 1 star just for location and being barely within the D.C. metro area. And that's generous.

I knew something was wrong when I pulled up and saw a sea of trailers, RVs and electric power company trucks. It felt like a campground or a construction site, not a motel. City contractors must be getting a long-term rate there with so many trucks on property. Then there were the abandoned vehicles on-site. Right next to my car in front of the motel was an SUV with a blown-out side window and back tire. Leaves collecting on it signaled that this vehicle had been there since the last winter (i.e. at least six months). No effort had been made to tow the vehicle. Lighting is horrible so I would not want to walk around at night.

Shared Wifi was extra which is ridiculous considering cost of room, and even shared wifi means bad internet service because everyone is on it. Dedicated wifi for yourself in your room was even more expensive. Note that most D.C. motels and hotels do this to squeeze extra dollars from tourists and convention attendees.

No supplies like shampoo in rooms, it was only at the front desk after you realized you were in the shower and there was no shampoo. Nothing was said about this at front desk when checked in.

No continental breakfast, just (nothing special) coffee in room. I didn't even want to try the coffee in the room.

No maid service (unless you want to have that at an extra $5 or $10 a day). Nothing was said about this at front desk when checked in. I only realized it on the first day after I came back to my room to find the room had not been cleaned.

I will definitely never stay at a Homestead ever again. Too many other options out there with better service at comparable prices.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank jamesblue22
Manager20190, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2010

Thank you for taking the time let us know about your concerns. We apologize if there appeared to be hidden costs during your stay. Certainly at check in to the Hotel these costs should have been explained in detail. We will let the local police department know of the vehicles on the entry road leading to the Hotel. To the best of our knowledge and since this is a public road it is monitored for abandon vehicles.

Sincerely