Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South
Ranked #13 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
West End, North Carolina
“friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

great place clean n comfortable. front desk staff lori n luz very very friendly, helpful efficient. location has restaurants within walking distance, shopping as well. the manager sushil was very eager to earn our business and will definately recomend this hotel to co workers that will b in chantilly area

• 5 of 5 stars
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Steve - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our great services, especially those that Lori and Luz provided during your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Stayed here for three months while on buisness. The property is newly renovated and was clean inside and out. The staff: Lori, Luz, Becky, & Sushil were always friendly and accomadating to us. We will be using ESA for our future housing needs while on buisness.

• Stayed February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that Lori, Luz and Rebecca were friendly and accommodating to you. The staff and I truly enjoyed having you stay with us for three months while on business. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel and other ESA locations in the future!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

Great hotel,great service and best location for my business needs. Manager Sushil is very polite and knows what he is doing . Breakfast is good edition to Newley renovated hotel rooms are very comfortable. Very budget friendly.

• Stayed April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to send your comments about your stay with us. I am so happy you met Sushil and saw what a great person he is. He is a credit to our Company and comments like yours make me so happy we have someone like Sushil on our team! Please visit us again when you are in the area. We look foward to having you again!
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

best service I ever had in hotel . Rebecca is the best at costumer service representative. like the breakfast comfortable room free Internet.flat screen tv is nice. close to lots of restaurants and shopping center.

• 5 of 5 stars
. Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. Yes, Rebecca is a wonderful person and a credit to our Company and I am so happy you took the time to mention her. I will make sure she sees your comments. Please visit us again when you are in the area!
Sterling, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

The room is well equipped with all the standard items, but also includes a full kitchen with microwave, large fridge, electric stove & oven, sink etc. I found the room to be well lit, much more than many hotels I've visited, plus there are plenty of power outlets. The building feels secure and the neighborhood seems quiet and peaceful. The staff are friendly and are available till about midnight. The 24hr laundry is useful and costs only $2/wash and $2/dry.There's a Target at walking distance for groceries, if needed, and a good number of fast food and coffee shops nearby.

• 5 of 5 stars
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
We are so happy you enjoyed our rooms and the surrounding area. It really is a nice location that has a wonderful neighborhood. Thank you for spending time letting us know we are on teh right track! Please visit us again when you return to our area.
Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

positives...The room was cozy and clean. I immediately liked it.. bathroom spacious, with tub. Hairdryer, iron.. full kitchen with water purifier on faucet. Private circuit breaker box, enough outlets, 5 lamps.. quiet modern heating system, couch, decent pictures on wall.. dishes, quiet. close to everything.. pond outside on grounds. good bed . Intelligent remote instead of just a channel changer. DVD player..wireless internet..

negatives..not much bed was high and night stand low, little weird but not important .
Night clerk gave me room at other end of hotel, but neglected to tell me I oculd drive to it instead of dragging myself and luggage to far end of hotel, only to do return route to return the one luggage cart they had. Irritating.

all in all a very satisfactory stay..close to everything including Bonefish Grill which I love.

Room Tip: ask which door is closest to your room
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
Thank you so much for spending the time to share your comments. We are so happy you enjoyed the room and your stay. I am sorry we could not give you a room closer to the entry door and that the Night Agent neglected to tell you about the exit doors on either end of the Hotel. We look foward to your next visit with us.
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

Upon arrival the service desk was very friendly. I like that they called later that evening to ensure I found everything ok. The bed was a little too firm for me, but I love the pillows. I've been spoiled by past housekeeping, cause I prefer the bed to be made up on a daily basis... versus weekly as they do here. They only come once a week, so if you need more coffee, or bathroom products, you need to go to the front desk and request them, or call and someone will bring them to you. I know it sounds petty, but to me it's inconvenient. They also don't have an ice machine, but the vending machines are located in the laundry facility which is on the 1st floor. You have to haul your laundry through the lobby to get to it. Don't like that either. But~~ I do love the fact you can actually open the windows and let fresh air in. LOVE THAT. The rooms are nice, and the small kitchenette is quaint and handy. I'd recommend it.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to send us your comments about our Hotel. I am sorry that the housekeeping and the laundry area were inconvient for you. As you know we offer housekeeping on your eighth night, however, you may purchase additional housekeeping upon request. I am sorry we did not offer this to you. I am happy that you enjoyed our location and the option to smell the fresh air with a window that would open. Most of all I am happy you recommend us and we look foward to seeing you next time you are in our area.