Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South
Ranked #13 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
Chantilly, Virginia
“Business Review”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Breakfast was ok; just packaged bakery goods like oatmeal and muffins, plus apples, oranges, and coffee. The shower pressure was not great, but other than that, the room was comfortable and very neat and clean. Good temperature control and refrigerator.

• 4 of 5 stars
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South, responded to this review, March 2, 2013
Thank you so much for staying with us.I am so glad to here you enjoyed yourself while you were here. Please visit us again when you return to the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Leesburg, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Convenient to the airport and lots of shopping and dining places nearby. The staff is welcoming and good with directions. Looks like the place was recently renovated, as the bathroom has modern furnishings and the carpet is new looking.
Nice to have a full size fridge.

• 4 of 5 stars
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It makes us so happy to read comments such as yours! I am so glad you enjoyed teh full-sized kitchen and we were able to give you accurate directions to where you were headed. Please visit with us again!
Church Hill, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

I travel for work every week and stay at Extended Stay hotels a lot as well as several others. It seems that most hotels in this area could care less whether or not you are happy as long as they have their money. This particular one is at the top of the list for trying to please their customers. I was very happy with my stay and would recommend them to anybody. I have already booked my next week with them because of their outstanding customer relations.

• 5 of 5 stars
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Wow! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! We are so happy we were able to make your stay with us so enjoyable. We look foward to your return to us!
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

I am in a job for which i need to travel a lot, i have been staying in the hotels. This is one of the most memorable stay i have had in my so many stay in other hotel. The hotel is clean and serve the Breakfast. The Guest Service staff both Front desk and House keeping is Great. Especially at the Front Desk there is guy name "Sushil' is very friendly and helpful. He made my stay as home.

Highly recommended place to stay if you looking a place in this area....

• 5 of 5 stars
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a wonderful review. I am so happy to hear your comments! Thank you for mentioning Sushil. He is a great employee who always goes above and beyond to try and help anyway he can. Thank you again, and we look foward to staying with us again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

I have been staying this hotel for long terms, the rooms are speciaous,good location right near the shopping complex. Recentely they have added breakfast and also remodeled all rooms makes really different. I feel like I am staying in my own home not in the hotel because of the staff they are awesome!!!

• Stayed January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind comments. We are so happy you have enjoyed your stay with us and feel we are your home away from home. Thank you again
Jacksonville, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

We were all headed to DC for a special ceremony and needed to stay one night near Dulles to enable us to pick up another party. We found the Extended Stay very comfortable, the location to restaurant very useful and the drive to Dulles airport easy and quick.
The room was pleasant, welcoming and certainly very well equipped. We picked up dinner after a long day of driving and relaxed in the comfort of our room.
We had wifi, flat screen TV, breakfast in the morning and free parking - a very good value for DC + the staff was helpful with directions to the airport and the time needed to get there, given the incessant DC traffic. We would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank TTTABEST
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South, responded to this review, January 9, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words! I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and am happy to hear you will return. We look foward to seeing you again.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

I've stayed here a couple of times in the last 30 days. I found one cockroach yesterday but other than that, everything has been great. I only wish the hotel had smoking king rooms. Sushil has been the customer service rep most of the time I've stayed at this hotel. He has been very kind and helpful with anything I have needed during my stays. As a person who has managed in customer AND employee relations, I can honestly say his personality is EXACTLY what I would look for in a customer service representative.

• Stayed December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to send us your comments. I am so sorry to hear you saw a roach. We do have our property serviced once a month for pests. We will have additional service in the room you were in as well. I am otherwise happy to hear how you were happy with Sushil's service. He is an outstanding person and strives to always give exceptional service. Thank you for choosing us and please come visit us again.