“Excellent Hotel Stay in Vrigina” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South

Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South
Ranked #13 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
New York City, New York
“Excellent Hotel Stay in Vrigina”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

I am in a job for which i need to travel a lot, i have been staying in the hotels. This is one of the most memorable stay i have had in my so many stay in other hotel. The hotel is clean and serve the Breakfast. The Guest Service staff both Front desk and House keeping is Great. Especially at the Front Desk there is guy name "Sushil' is very friendly and helpful. He made my stay as home.

Highly recommended place to stay if you looking a place in this area....

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a wonderful review. I am so happy to hear your comments! Thank you for mentioning Sushil. He is a great employee who always goes above and beyond to try and help anyway he can. Thank you again, and we look foward to staying with us again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

I have been staying this hotel for long terms, the rooms are speciaous,good location right near the shopping complex. Recentely they have added breakfast and also remodeled all rooms makes really different. I feel like I am staying in my own home not in the hotel because of the staff they are awesome!!!

• Stayed January 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind comments. We are so happy you have enjoyed your stay with us and feel we are your home away from home. Thank you again
Jacksonville, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

We were all headed to DC for a special ceremony and needed to stay one night near Dulles to enable us to pick up another party. We found the Extended Stay very comfortable, the location to restaurant very useful and the drive to Dulles airport easy and quick.
The room was pleasant, welcoming and certainly very well equipped. We picked up dinner after a long day of driving and relaxed in the comfort of our room.
We had wifi, flat screen TV, breakfast in the morning and free parking - a very good value for DC + the staff was helpful with directions to the airport and the time needed to get there, given the incessant DC traffic. We would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank TTTABEST
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South, responded to this review, January 9, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words! I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and am happy to hear you will return. We look foward to seeing you again.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012

I've stayed here a couple of times in the last 30 days. I found one cockroach yesterday but other than that, everything has been great. I only wish the hotel had smoking king rooms. Sushil has been the customer service rep most of the time I've stayed at this hotel. He has been very kind and helpful with anything I have needed during my stays. As a person who has managed in customer AND employee relations, I can honestly say his personality is EXACTLY what I would look for in a customer service representative.

• Stayed December 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to send us your comments. I am so sorry to hear you saw a roach. We do have our property serviced once a month for pests. We will have additional service in the room you were in as well. I am otherwise happy to hear how you were happy with Sushil's service. He is an outstanding person and strives to always give exceptional service. Thank you for choosing us and please come visit us again.
LAS VEGAS, NV, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

Staying at this hotel was a very great experience for me. Enjoyed the breakfast in the morning. Hotel room equipped with necessities.It was a great location great accommodations.Plus manager and front desk staff was very helpful and helped me feel at home. Will definitely come back and recommend to friends and family.

• Stayed December 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. It makes us so happy to read comments like yours. We know you have so many options and are so glad you have chosen us!
mineral va
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2012

We have been here for a number of months. We have had only agreat experience with. Management and with the staff. I can not say enough good things about our stay. Great room. Great place and great stay.

Room Tip: All rooms are fine.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
I am so happy to hear comments like yours. I am so happy you have enjoyed your stay. We strive to make your stay a "home away from home" and am so glad we were able to make your stay an enjoyable one, Thank you again for choosing us!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012

I like to command the facility that's why I choose it, the personnel that works here are excellent, always looking to take care my needs, in particular I like to command 1 of the workers at this facility named sushil, it appears that management knows exactly what they are doing here, the location is perfect for my business, shopping centers nearby airports near by

• Stayed November 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you so much for choosing us. Sushil is a wonderful team member and treats everyone like family. Thank you for mentioning him. We hope to see you again.