“Great Service, good location, clean, just what I expected.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Suites Dulles Airport

Comfort Suites Dulles Airport
Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
Chicago
“Great Service, good location, clean, just what I expected.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2010

We were driving home to Chicago from North Carolina and wanted to spend a few days in Washington. This hotel is well placed to access the city by car and metro. The staff were exceptionally helpful, the room and contents were spotless and the breakfast was above par for this type of hotel.

My wife and I travel frequently and we choose Comfort Suites whenever possible because of the facilities and staff. I would stay here again without any hesitation.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
dearborn, michigan
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2010

Stayed here for 8 days, showers never had hot water, vending machines empty, sauna that is advertised did not work and the seat inside was not secure. Had to leave the hotel early due to weather conditons and had 5 remaining days paid. Iong and short of it was no refund was provided. Never going back.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
    • 2 of 5 stars
va319, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, April 22, 2010
I am truly sorry that our hotel did not live up to your expectations. During that time, it was hard to keep items stocked due to the blizzard conditions, and I know it was frustrating with soda machines out, our vendors certainly tried to keep items stocked.
I have had the sauna checked and can assure you that everything is in proper working order.
When booking through advance purchase third party agencies, to take advantage of some of the great deals they offer, it is sometimes difficult to get refunds, and I am sorry we couldn't help you out with that.

Our goal is to exceed our guests expectations, which we obviouslly did not do, and I truly am sorry.
C. Rampulla GM
Philadelphia, Pa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2009

I had driven down from Philadelphia to Chantilly for training classes for Ford which were being conducted in Chantilly. This hotel was located in a terrific area with restaurants across the street and free breakfast. This was a nice surprise with the staff being over the top pleasant. I felt like a superstar, which was great! The rooms are huge and were pretty nice. I was comfortable and the hotel was clean.
Well to sum it up, i don't have a negative to say and the stay was comfortable and felt like I had been there before. I will stay on my next trip and you would be comfortable here.

Overall nice stay!

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
Prospect, Connecticut
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2009

Stayed 2 nights, 1st night phone and hairdryer not working, allowed my wife to use another room to dry hair, 2nd night, pipes shaking very loudly, phone not working again, towels not replenished for # of people registered in the room, when we asked for sufficient towels and washcloths, they did not have any more washcloths......difficult to have the kids shower in the morning without this.
Hotel needs updating, pool was warm, actually too warm (not refreshing), breakfast was ok but not much variety as stated on other reviews. Front desk staff was as accomodating as they could be with the problems encountered.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
Chicago, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2009

I fly into Dulles regularly for business and have stayed at the Hampton Inn for my past trips but, this time I tried something different. This hotel had great rates well below the Hampton Inn, so I gave it a shot.
The staff was terrific and there were great food options across the street within walking distance. Rooms were also much larger than the Hampton Inn.
This is not the Ritz Carlton, but I would defenitely stay again. Clean, big, friendly and close to what I need!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business
Yonkers
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2009

We stayed at this hotel for the Memorial DAy weekend. The rooms need some upgrading but the front desk was very prompt in changing our room since our door lock kept on jamming. The room was taken care of and most of all we all loved how nice and warm the swimming pool was after a long day of walking in the DC area. Some breakfast workers in the morning had bad attitudes but it wasnt towards any of the customers just towards each other. Other than that everone was very accomodating and ready to please us to make our stay comfortable.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family
Maple Heights,Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2009

Stayed there for one night and the first room smelled like pee when you turned on the heat and the bed had three hugh stains on the bed sheet.Went to the front desk ,they put us in another room.The next room was fine and big until while i was sleep i kept hearing
something dripping.Come to find out the ceiling was leaking in two places all over
the couch.Told the front desk about it once we check out.But for $69.00 was reasonable.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chantilly
Hampton Inn Washington-Dulles Int'l Airport South
Wingate by Wyndham Chantilly / Dulles Airport
Staybridge Suites Chantilly Dulles Airport
Fairfield Inn & Suites Dulles Airport Chantilly
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Washington Dulles International Airport
Holiday Inn Chantilly - Dulles Expo

Been to Comfort Suites Dulles Airport? Share your experiences!