“Very comfortable and nice” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Suites Dulles Airport

Comfort Suites Dulles Airport
Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
Greenfield, IN
“Very comfortable and nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2004

I stayed on a Saturday evening, Oct. 30, 2004. I was very pleased with my stay here. The beds were comfortable and the room very clean. It was a great location if you went to visit the Air and Space Museum Hangar in Chantilly, VA. They had a free shuttle over to the museum. I saved about $28.00 by staying close to the museum instead of riding the shuttle from downtown (air and space museum) to the Air and Space Museum Hangar. The only complaint I had was at breakfast. They were serving waffles but did not put the stuff out to make them. When I ask and several other guests ask also, they said it would be right out and the lady continued to just refill items that did not need to be refilled yet, in other words she did not want to mess with it. Other than that it was a nice stay.

• Stayed October 2004
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
1 Thank Realestategirl61

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2004

I was completely dissatisfied by my experience at this hotel. I had booked the Sweetheart package for Valentine's Day. The package was to include champagne, chocolate, strawberries, and the room would be set up with candles. A week before my reservation the manager called and said they simply didn't have the staffing to set up the room, which is why I wanted the room in the first place. It was a week before Valentine's Day and everything else was booked, so I really didn't have a choice. It wasn't worth the stress to argue, so I checked in early to set the room up myself. Everything else went fine and we checked out the next morning. Upon checking my bank account the next day I discovered that they had charged me twice for one night. I called them to inquire about the charge and the manager told me that I was lying and that none of his employees would make a mistake like that. I had to get my bank to call him and explain the mistake before he would correct it. To make matters worse this is the second time this has happened at a Choice Hotels location. I am reserving 25 rooms for a wedding next year and I won't even consider booking them. If you do book a Choice Hotel I would advise you to check your bank account to verify the hotel charge.

9 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chantilly
Comfort Inn University Center
Comfort Inn Arlington Boulevard
Comfort Inn Arlington Boulevard
#9 of 15 in Falls Church
4.0 of 5 stars 204 reviews

Been to Comfort Suites Dulles Airport? Share your experiences!