“A lovely stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
Orlando, Florida
“A lovely stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

Paula was amazing and very efficient helping us with an early check in. The rooms are nice a big however some updates are needed to make it excellent but I understand they are going through those renovations. Every convenient location. Lots of stores close by. Overall a really good stay.

• Stayed May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
Kyle E, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
Dear homebizmum,

Thank you for your review of the Comfort Suites Dulles Airport. We are excited to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and our staff. We hope you will come visit again soon so that we can so you the improvements we are making.

Kyle L English

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
San Bernardino, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

Booked a king bed room with a whirlpool tub. It was right next to the pool and reeked of chlorine.
There was no lightbulb in the main lamp. The front desk agent was wonderful and kindly moved my room. Noise of screaming children woke me at 5:30 a.m. Could hear many of my neighbors as they moved about and saw that there was light beneath the door. The room was not very clean. I was traveling solo and didn't feel safe.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
Kyle E, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Dear Joyce S,

We take honest comments from guest like you very seriously. It pains us to hear the not so good stuff but it helps us learn and improve. It really sound like we blew it and I am so sorry. You should always receive the level of service you expect during you stay with us and I am sorry we did not meet your expectation. Please send me your contact information as I would like to make things right for you. I look forward to hopefully hearing from you soon.

Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

Muhammad checked us in. He was very friendly and helpful. Room was spacious and clean. Beds were comfortable and the TV worked great. Breakfast was nice with a good selection. Good location for us. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Kyle E, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
Dear faye1630,

Thank you for your review of the Comfort Suites Dulles Airport. It is good to know that you found our rooms to be clean and our beds to be comfortable. We look forward to your return at the Comfort Suites Dulles Airport.

Lynchburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

My husband and I usually will stay at this hotel at least once per year and will purposefully plan vacations so that we can stay here at least for a weekend. We are always treated warmly and just like family, especially by one of the managers (Paula) and the shuttle driver (Tony). One other friendly face that is always there is the woman who takes care of the breakfast area. I cannot simply say enough good things about the hotel - the cleanliness and comfort of the rooms, the spacious breakfast area and great HOT food are all of the things that I look for when traveling. On a scale of 1-5, this hotel gets a 10!

Room Tip: Have never stayed in a bad room here
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Kyle E, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Dear BWWHITE,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience of the Comfort Suites Dulles Airport. It is a pleasure to host you each time you are in the Chantilly area. We look forward to your return soon. Please contact us next time you need to make a reservation so that we can personally thank you.

Charlottesville, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

From booking the reservations, to check inn, to the hotel stay and check out, it's has been a wonderful experience. My husband and I keep coming back every year for our anniversary. Muhammad, makes it enjoyable and memorable for us.

Room Tip: Just enjoy.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Kyle E, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Dear Carline J,

Thank you for your review of the Comfort Suites Dulles Airport. It is truly a pleasure to host you every year and we are pleased that you enjoy your stay every time. We look forward to seeing you next year!

Chantilly, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

I've been staying here for the last six months during the week for work.after my first week of staying here they have been calling me by my first name ever since.my work days change every week.Sometimes I have to stay another day do to work load and they have always taken care of me,every time.One week I forgot to book my room for the week and Muhammad was on the phone getting ready to book the last room and he look out the window and saw me pulling up and him knowing I had not book for the week;held his last room for me.Were i come from that's top notch service.Paula and Mark also has been my go to people in this hotel.Anything I've needed;they have been their on point every time.I'am glad to say I'll be staying here for the next year for work.I have no worries;they got my back...Thanks...TONY; FRAZIER ELECTRIC

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Kyle E, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
Dear Tom C,

We are thrilled to hear that we have been able to provide you with consistent service! We value your business and your feedback. We will make sure that all employees mentioned in your review are commended for the job well done. We look forward to your next stay at the Comfort Suites Dulles Airport.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the Comfort Suites for Business and enjoyed my stay. Great location, walk to restaurants and shopping. Nice rooms and very friendly staff. Thanks to all the staff for making my stay very enjoyable!

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Kyle E, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, May 28, 2014
Dear Robert B,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review about the Comfort Suites Dulles Airport. We hope that you will continue to use us for your lodging needs whenever you are in the Dulles/Chantilly area.

Kyle L English
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chantilly
Comfort Inn University Center
Comfort Inn Arlington Boulevard
Comfort Inn Arlington Boulevard
#9 of 15 in Falls Church
4.0 of 5 stars 204 reviews

Been to Comfort Suites Dulles Airport? Share your experiences!