New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of Comfort Suites Dulles Airport

Comfort Suites Dulles Airport
Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
Lynchburg, Virginia
“Frequent guest, never stay anywhere else in the area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

My husband and I usually will stay at this hotel at least once per year and will purposefully plan vacations so that we can stay here at least for a weekend. We are always treated warmly and just like family, especially by one of the managers (Paula) and the shuttle driver (Tony). One other friendly face that is always there is the woman who takes care of the breakfast area. I cannot simply say enough good things about the hotel - the cleanliness and comfort of the rooms, the spacious breakfast area and great HOT food are all of the things that I look for when traveling. On a scale of 1-5, this hotel gets a 10!

Room Tip: Have never stayed in a bad room here
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Kyle E, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Dear BWWHITE,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience of the Comfort Suites Dulles Airport. It is a pleasure to host you each time you are in the Chantilly area. We look forward to your return soon. Please contact us next time you need to make a reservation so that we can personally thank you.

Kyle L English

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Charlottesville, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

From booking the reservations, to check inn, to the hotel stay and check out, it's has been a wonderful experience. My husband and I keep coming back every year for our anniversary. Muhammad, makes it enjoyable and memorable for us.

Room Tip: Just enjoy.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Kyle E, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Dear Carline J,

Thank you for your review of the Comfort Suites Dulles Airport. It is truly a pleasure to host you every year and we are pleased that you enjoy your stay every time. We look forward to seeing you next year!

Chantilly, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

I've been staying here for the last six months during the week for work.after my first week of staying here they have been calling me by my first name ever since.my work days change every week.Sometimes I have to stay another day do to work load and they have always taken care of me,every time.One week I forgot to book my room for the week and Muhammad was on the phone getting ready to book the last room and he look out the window and saw me pulling up and him knowing I had not book for the week;held his last room for me.Were i come from that's top notch service.Paula and Mark also has been my go to people in this hotel.Anything I've needed;they have been their on point every time.I'am glad to say I'll be staying here for the next year for work.I have no worries;they got my back...Thanks...TONY; FRAZIER ELECTRIC

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Kyle E, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
Dear Tom C,

We are thrilled to hear that we have been able to provide you with consistent service! We value your business and your feedback. We will make sure that all employees mentioned in your review are commended for the job well done. We look forward to your next stay at the Comfort Suites Dulles Airport.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the Comfort Suites for Business and enjoyed my stay. Great location, walk to restaurants and shopping. Nice rooms and very friendly staff. Thanks to all the staff for making my stay very enjoyable!

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Kyle E, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, May 28, 2014
Dear Robert B,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review about the Comfort Suites Dulles Airport. We hope that you will continue to use us for your lodging needs whenever you are in the Dulles/Chantilly area.

Mission Viejo, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

We stay at Comfort Inns and Suites on many of our travels because we know that they will always be clean, comfortable and reasonably priced. I was disappointed with this location as our suite had no stopper in the sink and the toilet seat was not fastened securely to the commode (one bolt missing). We got in after 1:00 am because of late flights and car rental problems so I just wanted to go to bed. Otherwise everything was as expected and as usual the bed was very comfortable. When we notified the clerk at check out the next morning he apologized and unexpectedly knocked 50% off our room rate. That made it OK.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Kyle E, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Dear Ben C,

Thank you for sharing you review about the Comfort Suites Dulles Airport. We look forward to you giving us another chance in the near future. Please contact me directly at 703-263-2007 so that I may personally make your reservation.

Greensboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

I was very happy. The accommodations were wonderful. Breakfast was very good--alot of variety! Compared to other hotels, I was impressed with the breakfast provided. I would recommend this hotel and/or hotel chain to any of my friends.

Room Tip: I stayed on the 4th floor and I found it to be very quiet and comfortable.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Kyle E, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
Dear Jody K,

We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed the Comfort Suites Dulles Airport and most of all Tony. It doesn't surprise me to hear his name. He is the true meaning of hospitality, Going above and beyond for all of our guest. We are Looking forward to your return.

Reading, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

We stayed on the 4th floor and it took 15-20 min. to get hot water, every time you wanted to use it. Also, no bathroom fan. It got very steamed up and made the whole room humid. We com plained about it the second day out of a 3 day stay and the person behind the desk wrote it down but nothing was done. Very poor. Also missing lightbulb was never replaced.

Room Tip: Make sure you checkout room before you take it.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
Kyle E, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, May 21, 2014
Dear Larry P,

Thank you for staying at the Comfort Suites Dulles Airport. We are sorry that we did not meet your expectations. We have noted all of the issues you mentioned in your review. Without guest feedback we are unable to improve. We look forward to you giving us another chance.

Kyle English
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chantilly
Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway
Quality Inn Tysons Corner
Quality Inn Tysons Corner
#11 of 14 in Tysons Corner
3.0 of 5 stars 250 reviews

Been to Comfort Suites Dulles Airport? Share your experiences!