“Excellent Customer Service by Front Desk Associate, Paula” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Suites Dulles Airport

Comfort Suites Dulles Airport
Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Excellent Customer Service by Front Desk Associate, Paula”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Greetings,

Ms. Paula was amazing! I work with a company in NC and was scheduled to visit the Chantilly area on business. I called the local hotels in the area to get a feel of the place before driving down. I spoke with Ms. Paula at the Front Desk on a Sunday afternoon and she gave stellar customer service. She told me all about the hotel and amenities and even suggested that I speak with her Sales Manager about setting up a special business rate if I would be visiting the area often. She was friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Risse W
va319, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and complimenting Paula. We value your comments and look forward seeing you soon in the near future.

Rajesh Singh

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

My agent was Tony and he served his best to me and helped me a lot as i was new to that area. His hospitality is excellent. Tony suggested and guide me a lot to know more of my trip. I finally wanna say that This hotel is best and the agent Tony is a good guy.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and complimenting Tony. We value your comments and look forward seeing you soon in the near future.

Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

I stayed at Comfort Suites Chantilly while visiting DC and enjoyed it that much here, I extended my stay. The hotel is located across the road from a large shopping complex with plenty of restaurants and takeaway shops + an Aldi and other shops.
I made use of the indoor pool and gym in the hotel which are small but suitable (it's a hotel, not a fitness club so I was happy with the facilities). My room was extremely spacious and clean with a fast wifi connection and an LG tv with cable.

Muhammad, one of the workers at the hotel is the most friendly person you will ever meet. He turned my stay here from a very good stay to a great stay. He gave me any info I needed, drove the shuttle to the airport and couldn't have been more polite and helpful.
Chantilly is an hour bus ride to DC so if you don't mind the transit, I recommend staying here.

Room Tip: Free airport shuttle to Dulles Airport, can catch the 5A bus to DC from there
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank BrisGuyTravelling
va319, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and complimenting Muhammad. We value your comments and look forward seeing you soon in the near future.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

We were in town for a big soccer tournament so this hotel wasn't our choice it was book by our coach. In saying that I enjoy the stay , the kids love the indoor . Wish there was a hot tub for the parents to enjoy though. The rooms were nice and spacious. Services was very nice. Special thanks to Courie for letting us use the lobby for social time that was great. All in all I hope we pick this hotel again next time we play in the area.

• Stayed March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
va319, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and complimenting Courie. We value your comments and look forward seeing you soon in the near future.

Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

My wife and I have stayed twice in the past six months. On both occasions, we drove to this hotel the night before a flight out of Dulles, stayed the night and left our car for about a week each time. The first time all went smoothly-excellent room and service. Our second experience less so. The hotel information website and room info booklet listed shuttle service to 11:00 PM. Upon checking in, we were informed that no shuttle would be available after 10;30. As our return flight arrived at 10;40, we were told to "take a cab, only $ 20.00". The return flight was canceled due to bad weather at Dulles and we flew three days later arriving at 5:30. We picked up our luggage at 5:45, and called the hotel-no answer. A second call was answered and a shuttle was on the way-20 minute wait. A third call 30 minutes later-"on the way 5-7 minutes. The shuttle finall arrived after a 45 minute wait outside, very cold very windy day. When asked about the wait, we were informed that they had been busy. Stay again, maybe not. Douglas

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
va319, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, March 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback . We value your comments and look forward seeing you soon in the near future.

Chantilly, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

Muhammad's attitude was excellent and very professional. He gave us the rate we asked for and was very helpful. The maid service is great! Coffee in the rooms, free internet, and waffles for breakfast! Yum! We love this hotel and will definitely stay here again!!

Room Tip: Ask for Muhammad!!!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Leesburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

This is a great place to stay if you need to be in the Chantilly area! I stayed here for 9 days on business in Feb/Mar 2013. The room was well-appointed, clean, and met my expectations. Nice breakfast with good coffee, fruit, and a hot selection. Paula checked me in on arrival and was also staffing the front desk when I checked out. She gave a warm welcome and made me feel at home. There are a number of restaurants withing easy walking distance, plus a huge asian/international grocery store just across the street. I highly recommend this hotel for those on business or pleasure!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
va319, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, March 7, 2013

Rajesh Singh
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chantilly
Hampton Inn Washington-Dulles Int'l Airport South
Wingate by Wyndham Chantilly / Dulles Airport
Staybridge Suites Chantilly Dulles Airport
Fairfield Inn & Suites Dulles Airport Chantilly
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Washington Dulles International Airport
Holiday Inn Chantilly - Dulles Expo

Been to Comfort Suites Dulles Airport? Share your experiences!