“Feedback”

Comfort Suites Dulles Airport
Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I will like folks to know about Confort Suites in Chantilly,VA. The hotel has very nice rooms and the staff are very helpful. Muhammad has helped me find a room in the hotel to my liking three different times.On the weekends ,I work filming sports events and need a place to stay for the weekend. Confort Suites takes care of this and they have terrific rates for the weekend.Price was terrrific for the room and service received.
The hotel offers complimentary free breakfast which is very good food.The food taste good.
The staff are very friendly .One of the front desk staff Paula helped print up directions for me to help me with my business of filming.Tony has helped me with the internet.
This is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in. I have on three different occasions stayed here and its been great. The hotel rooms are quiet and offer plenty of TV channels to watch.
The staff will do everything they can to make your hotel stay pleasant. I have asked the staff to help me and each time they did.

Room Tip: Always tell the manager what you are looking for as far as price and you would be surprised they can...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
va319, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and complimenting Muhammad, Tony and Paula. We value your comments and look forward seeing you soon in the near future.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Always comfortable,CLEAN, pleasant, centrally located, good restaurants nearby, and friendly staff. Paula is very helpful and accomodating. Great breakfast! PEACE OF MIND AWAY FROM HOME Thanks for a relaxing stay

• Stayed: March 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and complimenting Paula. We value your comments and look forward seeing you soon in the near future.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Muhammad was an excellent staff member and offered help at every turn. He provided excellent advice on what locations to visit and restaurants in the surrounding locale. The atmosphere of the hotel was very inviting as well and the rooms where very neat and well tended to.

• Stayed: March 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and complimenting Muhammad. We value your comments and look forward seeing you soon in the near future.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

I stayed in the hotel just for one night, but it was a pleasure - very comfortable, the price was good, and the service was great. Muhammad at the front desk was really helpful, and the drivers (Tony and a lovely lady whose name I don't know) were very kind.
Highly recommended place to stay in the area.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
va319, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Thank you for highlighting the names of team members that made your stay memorable. We look forward seeing you soon.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

We spent President's Weekend here with our two grandsons so that we could visit the Air and Space Museum and Manassas Battlefield. The hotel is conveniently located to both attractions. Service at the front desk was exceptional and breakfast served was excellent. We experienced a few minor maintenance issues that were promptly addressed by the front desk. This hotel has lifeguard for the indoor pool. My younger grandson forgot a very expensive camera while using the pool and the lifeguard held it until he remembered and went looking for it over an hour later. The service here was better than we have experienced in most other hotels.

Room Tip: We had first floor rooms and were very happy with them. No hassels with elevators.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your detailed comments. We are glad to hear that your stay was a complete success. We look forward seeing you soon.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

This was my first time in the Washington area. I was here on business and my hotel was book by my company , so I didn't know what to expect of the hotel. The hotel was great rooms were very nice and the customer service giving to me by the the hotel staff was way above average. Courie at front desks was very helpful with helping me find places to eat and telling me how to ride the 5A bus into the city to go site seeing on my off day. Will all almost certain stay here again if ever back in the area.

• Stayed: February 2013
va319, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to narrate Courie's complete guest service highlights. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward serving you soon in the very near future.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

This is a very nice hotel not to expensive if you are traveling on budget free breakfast, wifi and indoor no hot tub though. The customer service here is awesome though , Courie from the front desk came and give me a jump start as I had left my car lights on all night. I thought that was great has I didn't have to spend any extra money that I didn't have on a roadside services. Thanks again Courie

• Stayed: February 2013
va319, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013