WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
Holon, Israel
“Comfort Suites Chantilly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

I stayed in the hotel just for one night, but it was a pleasure - very comfortable, the price was good, and the service was great. Muhammad at the front desk was really helpful, and the drivers (Tony and a lovely lady whose name I don't know) were very kind.
Highly recommended place to stay in the area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
va319, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Thank you for highlighting the names of team members that made your stay memorable. We look forward seeing you soon.

Rajesh Singh

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Wildwood Crest, NJ
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

We spent President's Weekend here with our two grandsons so that we could visit the Air and Space Museum and Manassas Battlefield. The hotel is conveniently located to both attractions. Service at the front desk was exceptional and breakfast served was excellent. We experienced a few minor maintenance issues that were promptly addressed by the front desk. This hotel has lifeguard for the indoor pool. My younger grandson forgot a very expensive camera while using the pool and the lifeguard held it until he remembered and went looking for it over an hour later. The service here was better than we have experienced in most other hotels.

Room Tip: We had first floor rooms and were very happy with them. No hassels with elevators.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your detailed comments. We are glad to hear that your stay was a complete success. We look forward seeing you soon.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

This was my first time in the Washington area. I was here on business and my hotel was book by my company , so I didn't know what to expect of the hotel. The hotel was great rooms were very nice and the customer service giving to me by the the hotel staff was way above average. Courie at front desks was very helpful with helping me find places to eat and telling me how to ride the 5A bus into the city to go site seeing on my off day. Will all almost certain stay here again if ever back in the area.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
va319, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to narrate Courie's complete guest service highlights. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward serving you soon in the very near future.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

This is a very nice hotel not to expensive if you are traveling on budget free breakfast, wifi and indoor no hot tub though. The customer service here is awesome though , Courie from the front desk came and give me a jump start as I had left my car lights on all night. I thought that was great has I didn't have to spend any extra money that I didn't have on a roadside services. Thanks again Courie

• 5 of 5 bubbles
va319, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, February 18, 2013

herndon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

Muhammad at the front desk from making the reservation over the phone through our check In process was very helpful and very professional. We are looking forward to stay in your property again just because of Muhammad's excellent professional service. He is a good asset to comfort Suites Chantilly.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
va319, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to narrate Muhammad's complete guest service highlights. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward serving you soon in the very near future.

Little Rock, Arkansas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2013

I was very satisfied with my overall stay at the comfort suites, breakfast was great and check in was a smooth and easy process. Also I would like to recognize Mark, he was the front desk associate at the current time being and he was very helpful towards me, he gave me some great restaurant locations and quick easy directions to get there. I will defiantly be back the hotel was extremely convenient with the shuttle bus services they provided, I am extremely satisfied.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
va319, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Thank you for your comments and acknowledging Mark for his fine service. We look forward seeing you soon in the near future.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

Tony and the service staff were more than helpful. Hot Breakfast was awesome. Tony even made us waffles. I've stayed at almost every hotel in the greater Fairfax/DC area and for the price this was definitely best room. Indoor pool was great being that its snowing outside. Short walking distance to many restaurants, shopping and nightlife. 7 Eleven is basically a stones throw from the front door. Dulles/IAD is only a 5-10 minute shuttle ride (Free). I will defintely stay here again.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
va319, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Thank you for your comments. We look forward seeing you stay with us on a more frequent basis.