“Weekend trip to Air and Space Museum”

Comfort Suites Dulles Airport
Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
Reviewed February 23, 2013

We spent President's Weekend here with our two grandsons so that we could visit the Air and Space Museum and Manassas Battlefield. The hotel is conveniently located to both attractions. Service at the front desk was exceptional and breakfast served was excellent. We experienced a few minor maintenance issues that were promptly addressed by the front desk. This hotel has lifeguard for the indoor pool. My younger grandson forgot a very expensive camera while using the pool and the lifeguard held it until he remembered and went looking for it over an hour later. The service here was better than we have experienced in most other hotels.

Room Tip: We had first floor rooms and were very happy with them. No hassels with elevators.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
va319, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Thank you for your detailed comments. We are glad to hear that your stay was a complete success. We look forward seeing you soon.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

This was my first time in the Washington area. I was here on business and my hotel was book by my company , so I didn't know what to expect of the hotel. The hotel was great rooms were very nice and the customer service giving to me by the the hotel staff was way above average. Courie at front desks was very helpful with helping me find places to eat and telling me how to ride the 5A bus into the city to go site seeing on my off day. Will all almost certain stay here again if ever back in the area.

• Stayed: February 2013
va319, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to narrate Courie's complete guest service highlights. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward serving you soon in the very near future.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

This is a very nice hotel not to expensive if you are traveling on budget free breakfast, wifi and indoor no hot tub though. The customer service here is awesome though , Courie from the front desk came and give me a jump start as I had left my car lights on all night. I thought that was great has I didn't have to spend any extra money that I didn't have on a roadside services. Thanks again Courie

• Stayed: February 2013
va319, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Muhammad at the front desk from making the reservation over the phone through our check In process was very helpful and very professional. We are looking forward to stay in your property again just because of Muhammad's excellent professional service. He is a good asset to comfort Suites Chantilly.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
va319, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to narrate Muhammad's complete guest service highlights. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward serving you soon in the very near future.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

I was very satisfied with my overall stay at the comfort suites, breakfast was great and check in was a smooth and easy process. Also I would like to recognize Mark, he was the front desk associate at the current time being and he was very helpful towards me, he gave me some great restaurant locations and quick easy directions to get there. I will defiantly be back the hotel was extremely convenient with the shuttle bus services they provided, I am extremely satisfied.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
va319, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Thank you for your comments and acknowledging Mark for his fine service. We look forward seeing you soon in the near future.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Tony and the service staff were more than helpful. Hot Breakfast was awesome. Tony even made us waffles. I've stayed at almost every hotel in the greater Fairfax/DC area and for the price this was definitely best room. Indoor pool was great being that its snowing outside. Short walking distance to many restaurants, shopping and nightlife. 7 Eleven is basically a stones throw from the front door. Dulles/IAD is only a 5-10 minute shuttle ride (Free). I will defintely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013
va319, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Thank you for your comments. We look forward seeing you stay with us on a more frequent basis.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

This hotel is one of the Best of the Choice Hotel Chain, and one of the Best among Comfort Suites. Everything is immaculate, and the staff treat you like a King. I have never had a bad experience at this location. Absolutely wonderful stays. I have stayed here many times, and it is in my favorites list. I am willing to drive for a way to my work assignments, if I can sleep here at night.
As a Choice Hotel Diamond Member, they have always Upgraded me to a Suite without even asking.

Room Tip: Either the King or Queen Suites are the best.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank KEVIN N
va319, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2013