WINNER WONDERLAND

“Great stay, great prices, excellent service!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Suites Dulles Airport

Comfort Suites Dulles Airport
Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
“Great stay, great prices, excellent service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013

This was my second stay at Comfort Suites Chantilly. This stay was just as enjoyable as my previous stay. The rooms are nice, clean, and roomy. The king bed I had was very comfortable. During my check-in, the front desk clerk, Paula, was very friendly and made me feel welcome. Paula was also there when I checked out, and she made it a point to check on my satisfaction with my stay. The housekeeping staff did a wonderful job also of tidying my room up every day. Will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
va319, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. We look forward seeing you soon.

Rajesh Singh

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Champaign, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2013

I stayed only one night at the Comfort Suites, but the room, service, and staff were all excellent. The hotel shuttle was available to take guests anywhere within a 3 mile radius of the hotel and left promptly on every half hour. Tony, who drove the shuttle, was very courteous and friendly and a pleasure to talk to. The staff were ready to help at a moment's notice. The Business Center was also very convenient to use and extremely helpful during my stay. Finally, the price was very reasonable and easily accessible from Dulles. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
va319, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Thank you for your comments and complimenting Tony. We look forward serving you soon.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013

The hotel was nice but what stood out to me most was the service. Mark was especially helpful he checked me in and was very polite and friendly. He recommended things to do in the dc area and resturants to eat at!

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank Shalynnday
va319, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, January 9, 2013
Thank you for your response. We value your feedback and look forward serving you more often on your next visit to our area.

Sacramento, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013

My stay was great me and my husband both enjoyed the Washington area we felt welcomed from arriving at Dulles with the driver Mark picking us up. he was very polite helped with our bags and recommended quite a few places to eat! The hotel was very CLEAN, comftorable and was in a QUIET area soo we couldnt have asked for more! loved it

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
va319, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
Thank you for your feedback and praising Mark. We appreciate your time and look forward serving you soon.

Lexington, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

This is my second stay at this hotel. I have been extremely happy with both of my visits. The staff if fantastic. Muhammad drove us to the airport and was friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and comfortable. All of the staff members are courteous and eager to help and answer any questions. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to the area.

Room Tip: Check out the room with the large soaker tub. Great after a long plane ride.
1 Thank JaniceB2012
va319, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, January 7, 2013

Front Royal, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

December 23, 2012-Planes were overbooked and next available flight was noon the following day. We were picked up by hotel shuttle about 11:00 PM. Room was very reasonable, clean, spacious, and comfortable. In the morning Tony (shuttle driver) was prompt and polite. Short ride to the airport. Would certainly stay at this hotel again.

Buena Vista
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

This Hotel provides the best service of the many hotels that I stay at. December 21 was my5th or 6th stay at that facility and I have been pleased with the friendly and helpful staff each time. On 2 trips out of Dulles, They have kept my car and provided airport shuttle at no cost to me.
That is a terrific bonus to a traveler such as myself.
Bob Gay Buena Vista, Virginia

• 5 of 5 bubbles
va319, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, January 5, 2013
Thank you for your response. We look forward serving you soon in the very near future.