“Staying near DC for a family vacation” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Suites Dulles Airport

You added Comfort Suites Dulles Airport to your Saves list
Comfort Suites Dulles Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   13980 Metrotech Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151 (Formerly Comfort Suites Chantilly)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
Quincy, Illinois
“Staying near DC for a family vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

Very nice place, rooms were clean and the maid service was on the ball every day. Hotel staff was great and very friendly. Mohammed checked us in and gave us some suggestions about using the Metro to get downtown. He also suggested a tasty local eatery.
When we checked out Paula asked us if everything was ok with our stay. The kids told her their pool was too small.
So the staff was awesome and the room, lobby and free breakfast exceeded my expectations.
Complaints, my kids said the pool was too small. The exercise/gym/workout room? One elliptical that was not working and a janky treadmill that, while it worked was pretty rickety. and they also had a 1980s style universal weight machine.

Room Tip: It's about a 15 minute drive to the nearest Metro station.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
va319, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, July 17, 2012
Thank you for your comments. We appreciate you taking the time to write about your stay and the key players that were involved to make it happen for you.

Rajesh Singh

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

We were visiting friends and family in Fairfax & stayed at this inn. The room was large and very comfortable. When we arrived hot and road weary, we were greeted at the front desk by Paula, who was very friendly and courteous. We were checked in and in our room in less than 10 minutes, and we arrived duringwas the power outage in the mid-Atlantic region The breakfast was very good, We will stay at this hotel when we return to the region.

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank Lss1968
, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, July 13, 2012
Thank you for your comments and highlighting Paula as your ambassador of hospitality. We look forward seeing you soon in the near future.

Portland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

My wife and I were tired and it was late when we finally arrived at Dulles Airport. After arriving at the hotel the staff was professional and got us checked in fast. The room was large and comfortable. With a great free breakfast, free wifi, frig in the room and more, the price was right and just 15 minutes from the airport. In the morning Tony was there to help everyone with their questions and got us to the airport on time. We would recommend Comfort Suites, Chantilly.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank kikkicinder
, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, July 11, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write on your stay at our property and complimenting Tony. We look forward seeing you soon in the future.

Ruther Glen, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

My grandson and I were in town for a youth bowling tournament. Everyone was very polite and the room was great. We had a king room with a sofa bed and there was plenty of room to still walk while the bed was out. We enjoyed the pool and was presently surprised that there was a lifeguard on duty. There was a good selection for breakfast including waffle that the staff made for you. This was the weekend the storm knocked out lots of power and I feel very forunate to have stayed here after hearing from others that stayed elsewhere. We more than likely will stay here again the next time we are in this area for a tournament.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Deborah S
Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate you choosing our hotel and hope you will consider us on your future visits.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

What a great experience! Needed to check in early due to unexpected circumstances and front desk was more than helpful and willing to let me. Room was very clean and spacious.
Very enjoyable stay.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank puckettg
, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, July 6, 2012
Thank your for your response. We look forward serving you more often when visiting the Chantilly area.

Washington, District of Columbia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

Needed a room due to power outage at the house. Paula at the front desk was absolutely wonderful. She was very friendly while maintaining a professional atttude. While I was reserving the room she answered 3 or 4 calls, explaining she was with a customer, took their names/numbers and promised to call back in 15 minutes. (I have no doubt she did make those calls). When I came by later (phones were out) to see if my room might be ready early, she asked me to have a seat and she would see what she could do. Not 5 minutes later she said my room was ready. The room itself was very clean. All in all, a nice "oasis" in a fairly crummy situation.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Chris R
, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dulles Airport, responded to this review, July 5, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to compliment Paula. She will definitely be recognized for these find words from you. We look forward seeing you in the near future.

Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

As soon as I got off my plane there was a driver their by the name of Mr. Mark, he was very professional and courteous, he stepped out the car and greeted me as opening the door for me. As i was stepping in the van he took my bags and ran them to the back for me without me having to ask or mention anything about it. I was very satisfied with his arrival to by the time i got off my plane he was already sittnig there waiting for me. I was very pleased with the first impression of this hotel. Once we got to our destination he yet again got out the van and opened the door and got my bags out for me. Now i was going ot check in and it was a very quick and speedy process and my room was very clean i even looked under the mattress for litle bugs crawling around and i found none. The next day i checked out and experinced a very delecious breakfast. I was very satisifeid with my stay here the people were very friendly and very quick i didnt have to wait at all for anything, and which was one of my faviorte things about staying here at the hotel! I will definilty be back!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank John P
Thank you for taking the time to elaborate on Mark's great guest service. Please be assured that we recognize team members who go above and beyond.

Rajesh Singh
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chantilly
Hampton Inn Washington-Dulles Int'l Airport South
Wingate by Wyndham Chantilly / Dulles Airport
Staybridge Suites Chantilly Dulles Airport
Fairfield Inn & Suites Dulles Airport Chantilly
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Washington Dulles International Airport
Holiday Inn Chantilly - Dulles Expo

Been to Comfort Suites Dulles Airport? Share your experiences!