New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Chantilly, Virginia
“Great Place to Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2011

We spent 3 nights at this hotel and it was great. Rooms are very nice and
comfortable. Breakfast was great and Toni made our waffles for us every
morning. The hotel is close to restaurants and shopping. Fit us perfectly.
Would highly recommend staying here. Marvin & Kathy

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Chantilly, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2011

I stayed at the Comfort Suites hotel in Chantilly, VA on Oct. 13. The breakfast bar had closed and a worker by the name of Toni (agent VA3191) noticed that I was looking around and kindly asked me what I wanted and went back to the kitchen and gave me an apple. That was a very nice demonstration of the hotel. Thank you.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2011

Thank you for a great stay this past Wednesday & Thursday. I was in Chantilly for my daughter's wedding. Everyone at the front desk was accomodating, kind, courteous and efficeint. Toni was most kind and went the extra mile with my family, making EVERYONE feel welcome.

Frank D

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Indialantic, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2011

I just stayed this past Thursday and Friday night. Everyone working there was very pleasant and helpful. The room was super clean. There is a nice sitting area in the lobby, and the breakfast was excellent.
It is very convenient to plenty of places to eat.
The free shuttle to the Air & Space Museum, 5 minutes away, saved me the $15.00 parking fee.
About my only complaint was the time it took for the water to get hot. I was on the third floor (there are four floors at this hotel), and it would take 3-4 minutes for the water to get hot.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
Springfield, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2011

I've stayed at this Hotel four times and everytime is great! The staff is very accomodating and always pleasant. Mr. Toni always has a smile to share and without fail always asks if he can help. Thank you Mr. Toni for remembering me, it feels like coming home.
Tara K.

Room Tip: All the rooms in this Hotel has recently been re-done you can't go wrong with any room in this H...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2011

The staff was very friendly when arriving and departing. The room was perfect, not too small, VERY nice TV and a VERY comfortable bed. Large variety of breakfast food, great ammenities. A lot of things close by and free shuttle to the Air and Space Museum.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Gaithersburg, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2011

We arrived late to our check-in, when I mean late....I mean 1 am. The front desk staff were just as courteous as if it were 3 o'clock in the afternoon. Our check-in was swift as we were over-tired, but informative enough to know main attractions via next days excursion.
I also found out they serve a complimentary breakfast from 6a-8a. There was such an incredible variety: Bacon, Sausage, Scrambled Eggs, fresh bagels, fresh fruit, yogurt, and much more. I want to mention that the gentleman who made my waffles was so incredibly helpful. His name was (Tony) and he helped me get the fixings and everything I would need to eat with including the tray. The room was pristine, when I mean clean I felt like I could eat off the floor. I've never been to a place where I felt like I didn't need to Lysol the bed just in case there were microscopic amoeba from the guests prior to me lol. IF YOU don't stay here, you are MISSING OUT!!! Did I mention check out isn't until 12 noon. Need I say more??? I will stay here again!!

Room Tip: Rooms are spacious no matter where you go!
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple