TownePlace Suites by Marriott Chantilly Dulles South
$102
$80
Courtyard
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

$85
$113
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

$124
$87
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $144/night.

$85
$75
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $87/night.

$93
$89
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $99/night.

$103
$93
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

$124
$104
$108
$99
Hampton.com
Comfort Suites Dulles Airport(Chantilly)(Great Value!)
$110
$107
ComfortSuites
All reviewsfull kitchenmarriott elitetowne place suitesyogurtyoung gentlemanwe stayed in a two bedroomsmall kitchenparking lotrestaurants and shoppinglate arrivaltv channelsbed was comfortablenice sizewould definitely stay here againdoreengmnoise
Reviewed June 27, 2013

stayed 5 nights in 2 bedroom, one bath room. Jayna, weekend front desk, and Jae her boss, both excellent and attentive to all details. Jayna showed me property, made certain I was familiar with amenities and all was right. After departure, I left envelope with receipts in drawer in kitchen, and Jae found me to make certain I did not need them. Each unit has a kitchen making family vacation travel more cost-effective. Only down side - pull out bed on couch was not great, had my youngest sleep on the cushions with a sleeping bag and pillows in the large double door closet - at around 4 foot tall, this worked fine, and I slept in one of two double beds.

Room Tip: back of building away from parking lot. Property has family clientele and a fair number of traveling laborers who sit out front to smoke/have a beer, but they are not threatening in any way. Just choose a back room to offset a bit of noise. Planes overhead can be loud - close to Dulles
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 5, 2013

We have stayed at a number of Townplace Suites and this one is about as you would expect. Our studio suite had a full sized fridge, small stove, microwave and kitchen sink as well as a flat screen tv. The couch pulled out into a slightly larger than twin sized bed, good for one person, too small for two unless they were small children. Breakfast has improved since we were last at this hotel, they now have a small breakfast room, pretty typical continental fare. Rooms are clean and not too worn, location is excellent, very convenient to Dulles, 28 corridor or I66.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jeff L
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I stayed one night for business. I had to use the internet and that worked fine. Wireless was not advertised but I was able to connect on my phone. I did not try wireless with the laptop. The staff was really nice. The only negative thing is that the rooms by the stairs are noisy. The bed was comfortable though.

Room Tip: Don't choose 202. Very noisy
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 10, 2012

This was our first stay at a Towneplace suites and we loved it. Rooms are well lit, modern decor and comfortable. Great desk workspace and loads of closet space for anyone with a long-stay. I loved the full kitchen. You could make a more substantial breakfast if the contintental breakfast was not to your liking. Staff was friendly. Great value for money. Very close to Dulles airport. Didnt need a wakeup call, but that is to be expected at an airport hotel location.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I stayed two nights at this hotel while on a business trip. The hotel staff is very friendly and helpful. The hotel rooms themselves were not as impressive. They are small and the furniture and decorations are a bit dated. The rooms do have full size kitchens which is convenient, but when traveling I am content with a mini fridge a coffee pot and a microwave. The room was pretty clean overall. The bed was a bit lumpy and uncomfortable, but not terrible. The hotel does not have it's own restaurant, but there is a bar/pub within walking distance. I didn't see any other restaurants nearby, so the choice was limited. The hotel is kind of tucked back off the main road with a few other hotels and an office building so there's not much around it. I did appreciate that the pub delivered, however it pretty much just served bar style food. The hotel served breakfast which consisted of coffee, fruit, cereal, and toast or a muffin. There was no "hot breakfast" like eggs and sausage. Overall, the hotel was average, but I do have one major gripe. The convenience items for sale in the lobby (drinks, food items, toiletries) was very overpriced. I paid $4 for two 16 oz. bottles of water. I guess that's the nature of it being convenient?

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business