Great value for families! We actually used our Marriot points for 1 night stay on our way to Williamsburg VA. We stayed in a studio and it was clean and spacious. Only a queen bed was available for the studio even though we prefer a king bed.
Check in was quick and the staff were nice and helpful. They even helped us locate a Costco nearby to get gas.
The location is very good for going to Dulles. Several restaurants are close by as well. We went to National Air and Space Museum Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center and it is very near the hotel.
Continental breakfast was only a grab and go. It was very minimal but ok. If you are looking for a hot breakfast this won't be the place to get it. The pool is super small near the check in area so we never bothered.
All in all, were satisfied with our stay and we'll stay again if we are in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TownePlace Suites Chantilly Dulles South is located just one mile from the Dulles Expo Center and ten minutes from Dulles International Airport IAD. Enjoy daily complimentary continental breakfast, spacious guest suites with fully-equipped kitchens and newly added furniture and accessories, luxurious Marriott bedding and complimentary internet access. Stay fit while staying in our Chantilly Suites hotel with a 24-hour fitness center featuring new equipment, outdoor seasonal swimming pool and jogging trail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your TownePlace Suites Chantilly Dulles South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Chantilly Hotel Chantilly
- Chantilly Towneplace Suites