I paid 89 a night for this hotel for a multi-week stay and enjoyed it. This is one of the better long-term stay hotels in the area. For breakfast you are given yogurt, granola, nuts, oatmeal, apples and oranges, and I believe there are a few other options. It's basic but satisfying. The kitchen was well stocked and convenient. The bed was nice. I was in a room that had a smoker beneath it, but the front desk immediately took care of the problem and sent me to a different room. The exercise room is pretty sparse - a treadmill, an elliptical, and a bike, with a few hand weights; however, if you're a runner, the area just outside the hotel is great to run in. Very little traffic and some hills, so nice for an urban jog. The service and staff were all excellent. Enjoyed my stay and will stay there again, mostly because of the value and service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TownePlace Suites Chantilly Dulles South is located just one mile from the Dulles Expo Center and ten minutes from Dulles International Airport IAD. Enjoy daily complimentary continental breakfast, spacious guest suites with fully-equipped kitchens and newly added furniture and accessories, luxurious Marriott bedding and complimentary internet access. Stay fit while staying in our Chantilly Suites hotel with a 24-hour fitness center featuring new equipment, outdoor seasonal swimming pool and jogging trail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your TownePlace Suites Chantilly Dulles South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Chantilly Hotel Chantilly
- Chantilly Towneplace Suites