All reviewsdulles airportthe breakfast areabreakfast offeringsbob evansconvenient hotelfree breakfastdesk clerkexcellent customer servicewafflesvan driverair and space museumone night staycleaning staffexcellent staymetro stationwaffle makerdc area
Reviewed June 10, 2010

My husband and I stayed here for the night after spending the day at the Manassas Battlefield that was nearby. I looked at hotels in Manassas, but either didn't like the price or the reviews that I read. I happened upon the Fairfield Inn in Chantilly, and could not believe the price we were quoted with a AAA card. And all the TripAdvisor reviews were positive.

Our room was really lovely, very clean, and very comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast offered in the morning is excellent, many choices, with lots of healthy options available if you want.

We would definately stay here again if we are in the area. Excellent stay!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 3, 2010

This is the first time I've ever actually posted a review but the managers & staff at Fairfield Inn Chantilly/Dulles Airport were phenomenal! The facility was very clean & when our original room didn't have a refrig/microwave they were able to switch us without hesitation. They seem to take Customer Service very seriously at this location as there are many hotel options & I'm sure the competition is high. What a refreshing perspective! They are doing all the right things in my opinion for repeat business.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 20, 2009

We stayed here as a hub spot to cycle the W&OD bike trail. The hotel was very clean, helpfull and friendly staff, great free hot/cold breakfast mikey & fridge in room, wifi friendly with free printer service at the lobby. Would definetly recommend this hotel to friends. We give it a 9.8 out of 10.
Jim

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 15, 2009

Needed to stay in area on business. The staff was very accomodating willing to go out of their way to shuttle us around, since we did not rent a car.

Very nice breakfast was provided, a step up from the average free continental breakfast. They even had delicious fresh donuts. Cookies were provided at night with 24hr coffee.

The pool had a life guard on duty when open. Would not hesitate to stay on my next visit to the area

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank Cruiser1260
Reviewed September 7, 2009

My husband and I stayed here for 1 night. I found the hotel via this sight and booked it with a AAA discount. Just under $60/night on Labor Day weekend! Was expecting a clean room but nothing spectacular. When we got there we had been upgraded to a suite room so we had a seperate sitting room and a bedroom with a king bed. They were seperated by a half wall and the couch folded out. Additional area with a small frig and a microwave and coffee maker. The room was spotless and looked like it had just been redecorated. Staff we dealt with was very nice and helpful. I would stay here again in an instant. Only negative is that it is not that close to DC but I understand the Metro is fairly close.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple