Fairfield Inn & Suites Dulles Airport Chantilly
$102
$80
Courtyard
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

$113
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

Comfort Suites Dulles Airport(Chantilly)(Great Value!)
$100
$71
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $83/night.

$124
$104
$95
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $162/night.

$75
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $90/night.

$117
$93
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

$111
$99
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

$89
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $99/night.

$85
ExtendedStay
All reviewsdulles airportair and space museumone night staythe breakfast areabreakfast offeringshot tubfree breakfastwafflesconvenient hotelexcellent customer servicedesk clerkvan driverwould stay againshuttle serviceroom keycleaning staffup to date
Reviewed November 12, 2013

We recently stayed for a 4 day weekend. with the plan of visiting the sights in and around Washington DC. As this hotel is about 30 miles from DC,we were going to drive to the metro station and take it in to DC. The evening manager suggested we let the hotel shuttle us to Dulles AP about 2 miles away and take the airpot bus into DC. We called when we got back and they came right over to the AP and picked us up. They also did this for our visit to the The Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum in the annex at Washington Dulles International Airport. Not only was the hotel very clean but it comes with one of the better quick start breakfast. We were made to feel like family at this hotel and that is a credit to the staff especially "Mr P & Mr Muhammad, thanks again for making our trip a success.

Room Tip: We request a ground floor so we can bring our bicycles into our room at night for security, we try to call them at least a couple of days advance. The area has some 10+ bike trails and a couple of really grat shopping malls.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jimboo67
Marby L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dulles Airport Chantilly, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Wow! What a great comment. Thank you for sharing Trip Advisor your experience while your here at the Fairfield inn and Suites Chantilly VA. Mr. P and Muhammed is one of my top notcher when it comes to helping the guest. Both this guys will do whatever it takes to satisfy the guest needs. Thank you again for the kind wording and sharing them to millions of people who uses trip advisor, we hope to see you again sometime soon, we are so glad you’re here…

Reviewed November 11, 2013

For just over 2 months this hotel was my home away from home while in the area for an extended business trip. My room featured a refrigerator, microwave and plenty of room to spread out. So while the hotel isn't best suited for extended stays, I was more than comfortable. Breakfast is the standard eggs, meats, breads, etc with enough variety even if you're staying a while. It was always well presented and constantly replenished. Nearby dining is limited to just a couple of restaurants within a stones throw with many more within a 10 minute walk or within the radius of the free hotel shuttle.
What really makes this hotel special is the staff. They became like family. Asma at the front desk is exception at making every guest feel special. The same is true for Mr. P. I was without a car during my stay by Silvia was always ready to drive me wherever I needed to go. During my last week, I became quite ill one night and the staff jumped in to see that I was taken care of. I'm forever grateful for that over-the-top service. Hotels are much more than brick and mortar. They go beyond how comfortable the bed is or the amenities they offer. What I found at this hotel is much more. I wouldn’t hesitate recommending this hotel for a night...or longer.

Room Tip: The suites offer the most room.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank irishguyinaz

Thank you Mr. Irish Guy (did not want to mentioned your name)LOL. We are so glad that you enjoy the property and my staff overall. I appreciate you spreading all the positive wordings out there. We enjoy your company as well. I understand that your work is done but please do not be a stranger to us. Hope you can visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for a weekend and just had the most enjoyable stay. From check in to check out breakfast everything! Checked in on a Friday by David T. And also checked out on Sunday by David T. He was always there smiling when coming in and greeted me as soon as I walked in the door. Also enjoyed breakfast. The attendant Fransico was a joy. Refilled my water like I was at a 5 star resturant. Two of your hotels best assets. The rooms were clean and smelled clean. The pools whirlpool was nice and hot. I will be staying here next time I come around.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Nanaadrift

We are so delighted and charmed by your wordings. Thank you for taking your time to express your experience with us. Trip advisor is one of the most highlight travel guide for traveler like you. Your comment really helps others to choose the right Hotel when they travel here in Chantilly/Dulles Airport. Thanks again and we are so glad you’re here.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

This was a great hotel stay. The front desk staff is very welcoming and the complimentary breakfast was good. They even had breakfast attendants who would come around to your table and refill your water, take away your trash, etc. Although a little small, the room as clean and inviting. I got a great discount on this hotel through my AAA membership; I would have stayed here again but could not find the same low price the next time I went to book. The regular price isn't too high; it's just that I found some lower prices at other hotels in the area.

Overall, I would recommend this hotel. There are lots of restaurants nearby, and it is only a few miles from Dulles Airport. I believe they also have a shuttle to the airport, which could not be more convenient.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Service is one of our biggest assets to this property. We are so glad that we use that tool to make your stay more comfortable. Thank you so much for taking your time to let everyone knows how your stay was and how we took care of you as more than a guest but part of Fairfield Inn and Suites Family. Hope this is home away from home when you visit Chantilly VA. Please do not hesitate to call us. Thanks a ton.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

My family and I have already stayed in this hotel a few years back... Recently stayed again and noticed some positive changes. Great hospitable staff and very clean surroundings. All in all our stay was relax and we couldn't be any happier.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

It was nice to see you all here again, thank you for keep coming back. Here at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Chantilly VA our priority is you, our guest. We want to make sure when you leave the property that you are smiling and wanted to return in your future trip. Thank you again and we are glad your here.