All reviews dulles airport breakfast offerings the breakfast area bob evans convenient hotel free breakfast desk clerk excellent customer service waffles van driver air and space museum cleaning staff shuttle service one night stay excellent stay metro station waffle maker
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I had an overnight stay at this venue. Very functional and met my needs.

I arrived at Dulles and met the shuttle at pickup point 2H. The pickup point was at the extreme other end of where I emerged from the terminal.That;s the travel life.

Greeting at the hotel was nice. Room was adequate. I have attached photo. The hotel is a little aged but for $70 per niegh inc breakfast and transfers I can tolerate this.

The breakfast is what I call a pre-fab breakfast. Everything was kind of pre-packed for a self serve breakfast. I had an egg & sausgae roll heated in the microwave. It was good. I added a fresh cooked waffle. I cooked that myself.

The gym facilities are quite small. Two treadmills in a single roo. The photos show 4 treadmills - via the use of mirrors.

The pool was useful to cool down. The main pool was so cold could not fully submerge. I didn't try the spa which seemed nice though.

The hotel shuttle also operates tot he impressive Air & Space Museum. A must see.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Guillaume B, Public Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dulles Airport Chantilly, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

Your comments are well received. This year (2013) renovations are planned to our fitness center which will please you, I'm sure, on your next visit to Chantilly, VA.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Very accommodating. First time I didn't get up with an aching back. A little noisy. Not every room has a fridge. We didn't know that but they took care of us.very colorful design palette. Plenty of parking. Breakfast very standard and the room got a little crowded.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed October 4, 2012

One of the most important things that mean a lot to me is the hospitality of the hotel staff. I was met with one of the warmest smiles I've ever seen from hotel staff member Asma Clerk. She assisted me in my day to day activities.
The entire staff was superb in ensuring I had what I needed to complete my business travel. AAAAAA++++ and gosh, awesome job and comfortable environment.

Room Tip: Near the airport so try to avoid the rooms facing the front of the hotel. You are not going to be able to avoid most of the airplanes over head. However, makes for passing the time if you get bored.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank jwilliamsjr6
Reviewed August 27, 2012

The exercise facility is horrible. The smallest room I have ever seen a serious safely hazard. I couldn't get the water at a steady temperature, either burning hot or Luke warm. I asked for a upper floor (as a women for safety) but wasn't given one. I won't stay here again - not what I am used to from Fairfield Inn.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed August 9, 2012

The place just seemed very rundown. there were stains on the carpet. the carpeting in elevator, hallways and rooms need a good cleaning. My room had some gashes in the wall and needed a paint job. I am not a big fan of the in window AC/Heater with a knob. I like the digital thermostat where you can set a proper temp. The fitness center had two treadmills and a recumbent bike. You need to climb over the bike to use since they squeezed these machines in a 10x10 space. I ended up checking out and moving to the Spring Hill Suites north of the airport at a better price and better room

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

We always value our guests' observations and are glad that TripAdvisor offers an open forum. In 2013, many renovations are taking place including expanded breakfast and exercise areas as well as new offerings at our breakfast table. Changes to our room linens are also on schedule for this year, making a lodging experience that over 85% of our guests enjoy a truly fabulous stay.