$83
$80
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

Comfort Suites Dulles Airport(Chantilly)(Great Value!)
$125
$67
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $75/night.

$100
$112
$102
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

$81
$148
$129
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $147/night.

All reviewsdulles airportthe breakfast areabreakfast offeringsconvenient hotelfree breakfastdesk clerkexcellent customer servicewafflesvan driverair and space museumone night staycleaning staffexcellent stayup to datemetro stationwaffle makerdc area
Reviewed August 9, 2012

This is a good place to stay as it only a little over a mile to Dulles. They do have a shuttle service but also, free parking.
Room was very clean and enough space. Bathroom nice. Front desk was very helpful and gave me a toothbrush -- much appreciated!
Breakfast is excellent for one included with the room. As other people have said, the room for it is too small but other than that it is good.
Price was right considering it is in the DC area. Would definitely say that is a good value.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Ehhhhh... this place is ok for what it is I guess. I waited too long to book the hotel I really wanted and found this place available. I wasn't looking for much as I was taking my son to a Lego convention and wouldn't be spending much time in the hotel however a few experiences here were a bit unpleasant.

Having a smoke outside at night before bed, one of the maintenance men/ shuttle drivers yelled at me. Apparently other people dropped their cigarettes on the ground and he blamed me, treating me like I was some sort of sub-standard person. I was not amused as I am a courteous smoker and always use the ashtray.

In the middle of both nights sleep, the AC stopped working leaving us a very hot hotel room which woke us up both nights.

Our room, the hallway- smelled musty... and almost like it used to be a smoking hotel, but no longer and the odor is still there.

The maids took forever to clean our floor. Our room 4PM. Which was a bit inconvenient as my son needed to take a nap but I didn't want to miss them as we needed new towels etc.

The morning desk person was very cool and unfriendly. I will say however the night time woman was very nice. Free breakfast was the normal free breakfast for this type of place. Cereals, bagels, juices. I wasn't expecting much there anyway. The bed was very comfortable.

I will make sure I book the hotel I want earlier for the annual Lego Convention we go to as I do not wish to stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2012

We stayed at the Fairfield Inn location for 5 hours waiting for guests to arrive at Washington Dulles Airport. Updating in this hotel cannot hide the age or stains that still exist, but the bed was comfortable, and the price was very inexpensive waiting for a 4 hour delayed flight to arrive at 3:45 AM. Front desk was friendly and helpful. Decor is light and inviting. Just don't stay here longer than you need to, or the cracks, patchovers, and rust start to be noticed a bit more...

Room Tip: Great one night stay, but don't plan a weekend here.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 30, 2012

We stayed here for a long weekend in D.C. It was a wonderful hotel. The front desk staff were so nice and friendly. The hotel was a 30-40 min drive into D.C. The area around the hotel had a lot of options for dining and shopping. The only thing you should know is that they have limited pool time due to VA law having to have a lifeguard on duty. We will stay here again when we are in the area

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 25, 2012

I stayed at this hotel during an unexpected trip to the DC area with my brother and his family. They stayed in Centerville and this hotel was only 5 minutes from their location. The hotel is about 10-15 minutes away from the nearest Metro Station - Vienna. I usually have low standards and try to avoid Fairfield Inn brand. I am a Marriott Elite member and do have very high standards for the Marriott brand. I have to say, this hotel exceed all expectations for the Fairfield brand. My room was exceptional clean - even those spaces behind the furniture and in the corners - very clean. The housekeeping staff is to be praised. The only cons- beds are a bit stiff (I prefer the pillow top mattresses); breakfast could have used hot scrambled eggs (this must vary between hotels); no recognition for elite status (even my room key was plain). Some have commented on hearing planes and doors slamming shut. I did experience this, but to minimize noise, I always insist on having a room on the highest floor. This hotel is near the airport - so airport noise is expected. To be honest, I was so tired from my visit each night, the noise was not a problem and I am a light sleeper. And, if you have the tv or air conditioner on - you can hardly hear any noise. There was a large dorm sized fridge and a small microwave oven in the room. It was a pleasure returning the hotel at night and to be greeted by Roxanne. She always had a smile on her face. I wish the hotel had more tourist information on the DC area. I would certainly return to this hotel in the future.

Room Tip: Request a highest floor room away from the elevator and ice machine.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends