All reviewsdulles airportthe breakfast areabreakfast offeringsbob evansconvenient hotelfree breakfastdesk clerkexcellent customer servicewafflesvan driverair and space museumone night staycleaning staffexcellent staymetro stationwaffle makerdc area
Reviewed April 30, 2012

I had relatively low expectations based on some previous reviews plus the much lower rate compared to other options in the area. The hotel turned out to be very nice - friendly staff, a gift bag at arrival that was a nice touch, and no problems with jet noise during the night. Plenty of dining options nearby. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 26, 2012

I am so glad that we decided to pay a few dollars more to stay at a Marriott property. Check in was smooth and we appreciated the gift bag (snacks and bottled water.) After we unpacked and enjoyed the pool, I went back to the lobby for the cookies. The box was empty, but the desk clerk offered to make another batch just for us. The room was a nice size, and although we could hear the airport noise when we were at the swimming pool, our room was silent. The beds were comfortable and the bathroom was a good size- not cramped at all. The property was easy to find. Breakfast was a pleasant surprise- instead of the usual mix of sugary carbs, there were a few protein choices as well.

Room Tip: Our room on the first floor was quiet. The airport is nearby, so I'd avoid top flood rooms if you are a light sleeper.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 24, 2012

I came to this hotel to satisfy the megabonus promotion. We were greeted by friendly staff upon arrival and were given a complimentary bag of goodies - a nice touch. The room was nice but not perfectly clean. For example, there were still several hairs in the bath tub. Gross

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Handerson03
Reviewed January 31, 2012

We drove ahead of a storm and arrived in VA a day earlier than anticipated to set up for an event we were doing at Dulles Expo Center. I called the Fairfield to see if we could check in early, with just a few hours notice. They MOST helpful in reserving our spacious room, which was clean and nicely decorated.

Room Tip: ask for room away from elevator/ice machine
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 24, 2011

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. From the airport pick up (as well as arranging transportation when I wanted to go into DC) to the cookies in the lobby, this is an extremely service-oriented hotel. The shuttle was prompt, the breakfast was great, and the room was large, comfortable and very clean. I enjoyed my stay and will definitely stay here again when visiting the Chantilly area.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business