“Fantastic” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Waitstaff
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2010

I spotted Smile Thai while driving through South Riding one afternoon. As I entered, I was immediately greeted by a very pleasant woman behind the counter. She offered suggestions and jasmine tea as I looked through the menu. I had been to this location previously when it was Tandoor, but clearly the owners of Smile Thai have remodeled. The restaurant is calm and relaxing, with pretty decor. I highly recommend the curry puff appetizer and Smile tofu, as they were both delicious. The menu has much of what one would expect at a Thai restaurant with some surprises thrown in. I will be a frequent visitor to this establishment.

• 4 of 5 bubbles