“Spring programs are good for kids and school groups”
Review of Ticonderoga Farms

Ticonderoga Farms
Ranked #10 of 17 things to do in Chantilly
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a family owned and operated attractions farm located in Chantilly, VA with over 1,000 acres of fields and forest. Come experience the changing seasons outdoors with us! We host birthday parties, school field trips, family reunions, corporate picnics, and all other group events. During every season, we hold specialty festivals such as; Easter Egg Hunt Spectacular, Public Service Recognition Weekend, Mother's Day Celebration Weekend, Father's Day Weekend Celebration, Summer Barnyard Bash, and our Fig Fest! We have a variety of activities offered daily; hayrides, hillside slides, Native America tepee village, "Panda Puzzle" bamboo maze, farm petting zoo, large jumping pillow, and more! See you on the farm! Fall Pumpkin Festival 2013The changing of the leaves, the cool crisp air, and hot apple cider seem to turn the fall into the season of festivals. Packed with hayrides, pumpkins, slides, making s’mores by the bonfire and more. Ticonderoga Farms is the place you want to visit for all the fun of fall this year. All our activities will be here for you and your family. Enjoy the great outdoors, the colors of fall and take a break from your busy schedules. The admission includes hayrides, activities and access to the pick your own pumpkin field. Don’t forget to get your own pie size pumpkin included with paid admission. Children under the age of 2 (23 months or younger) are free. Festival is Mid September to first week of November
Reviewed July 19, 2016

There are plenty of activities for the elementary school kids on field trips - learning about farm life or bees or gardening and playing games. The programs are for groups only, though, so if you want to visit without a group, you have to wait until the big fall program. That is different than Cox Farms with not as many things to do, but there are still plenty of things to occupy the little ones.

Reviewed June 1, 2016 via mobile

Awesome local farm with slides and lots of fun family activities along with farm fresh goods.

My only knock is that it is a bit overpriced compared to similar venues in Loudoun County from a price value perspective.

Reviewed May 8, 2016 via mobile

We had a fun day here. My goddaughter is six and she and the adults had a blast. The slides were perfect for her and the adults and she loved the pillow bounce. The staff was very sweet! We brought our own food and had a great picnic and even made s'mores.

Reviewed March 17, 2016

located next to battle field. The Bull run winery has wine tasting and music on weekends. also a nice area outdoors to sit and enjoy a bottle of wine.

See more reviews
Reviewed March 8, 2016

My family and I visited in December 2015, after having a good experience in the past. Upon walking up we were met by signs showing the cost of admission. After verifying that the prices shown were only if you wanted to play, we decided against it and went to pick out our tree. After finding our tree, they took it to the netting area where after being netted it was set aside. When I pulled up my vehicle we were informed that there was a fee to have the tree loaded, this was def. a turn off as I had just paid over $100 for a tree and a wreath. As you have guessed by now, I loaded the tree by myself, mostly out of principle. The farm down the street doesn't charge to load your tree, and while it may be silly, I would rather tip someone for helping me rather than have it a fee on top of what I already paid.
When we got the tree home, and inside, I noticed that a fresh cut had not been done. Again, having paid over $100 I assumed that it had been done. Instead, I ended up having to cut the bottom of the tree and several branches inside the house (what a mess).
Like I said at the beginning, we had previously had an enjoyable experience and this could have been an anomaly so we may give it another try for the Easter Egg hunt.