All reviews trash room coffee and hot chocolate oatmeal business colleagues post office full size fridge free wifi hotel is clean long term excellent customer service taco bell minute drive exercise room outdoor pool dishwasher silverware isabel
Reviewed August 31, 2018

A great deal on a clean, comfortable room just a few miles from Dulles. Nice little efficiency for less than $100, easy access to restaurants and services, and a 10 minute drive to Dulles. My new go to.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2018

Thank you for staying at Extended Stay America. We are glad to know you loved our well-maintained suite and that you were impressed with our ideal location. It was a pleasure hosting you, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Friendly staff at check in. This was a last minute decision to travel so we were lucky to get a decent rate per night. The issue was the AC was broken and the room felt dirty / old and unkept. They did address the AC issue with replacing the unit while we were out at meetings for the day. So one night with no AC as there were no rooms available ... the second night we kept perfectly chilled.

Room Tip: Keep clear of the emergency exits and elevators and Ice vending machines.
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We’re glad to know you were pleased with the service provided by our front desk staff and that overall you had a pleasant stay with us. However, we’re sorry for the inconvenience you experienced in your room. Please be assured that we have discussed your feedback with the concerned team, and we will be more diligent going forward. Hopefully, we will have the opportunity to make it up to you on a future visit.

Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

First I have to say this is THE BEST HOTEL I HAVE EVER STAYED IN. It starts with the manager Sheraz, this gentalman Made me feel like family, from making sure my discount was added when it wasn’t. He has been a blessing since my first stay. I have to thank dipa, and karena as well; they also have been jubilant with all my requests. This team has been god giving. Would I come back? Very much so!!! I would recommend this location over all the other hotels.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2018

Thanks for the awesome feedback. Making sure that every guest has an excellent experience is our #1 priority, and everyone on the team appreciates hearing these compliments. It was a pleasure hosting you at Extended Stay America, and we look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed May 9, 2018 via mobile

Myself and my employees stay at this property many times throughout the year. The rooms are very clean and the customer service we receive is exceptional. The hotel manager Sheraz makes our stay very comfortable. He is always available even if it is after hours.Very professional managerz. Dipa, the front desk associate is very professional and always makes sure that myself or my employees are taken care of. There are plenty of restaurants as well as shopping within walking distance of this property. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2018

Shaheryar, thank you for being our guest and for taking time to review your experience at Extended Stay America. It's so nice to know you found your suite comfortable and you were pleased with the exceptional service from our staff. Your wonderful compliments will be shared with the entire team, especially with Sheraz and Dipa. Thanks again for recommending us to future guests. We look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed May 1, 2018

We first booked here because they had smoking rooms and allowed pets. But we have stayed for 8 months and will continue to stay here because this place has EVERYTHING we want. My husband's job has sent us to this area and everyone at this location is so professional, while letting you know they care that your stay is a great one. The rooms are clean, it's quiet, there is plenty of parking, and the rooms are big. The kitchen has a full size fridge, 2 burners, a dishwasher and microwave. Plenty of cabinet place and they have all the utensils, cooking pots, dishes, cups, glasses, toasters, coffee makers you need. The staff, Dipa at the front desk and one of the managers, Hasheez, let you know how important you are and they are quick to handle any issue that arises. On 2 separate occasions,I had to call the front desk, and they responded immediately and had it fixed in 10 minutes. The staff works hard to keep everything clean and working. There is a laundry room and has a gym and I love there is a trash room on every floor. This hotel also serves a Breakfast on the Go. There are delicious muffins, granola bars, several kinds of oatmeal and coffee and hot chocolate to enjoy in your room or on your way out. The location is fantastic!! Every restaurant you might want to eat at is close, also shopping as well. So, this Extended Stay has the best location, the best prices, the best staff, and you won't mind being away from home!

Room Tip: Afternoon Sun is on front of building, smoking rooms are on 3rd floor left side.
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2018

Thanks for the awesome feedback. We are delighted to know all went great during your stay and that you were impressed with our top-notch service and facilities. Thanks once more for your business to Extended Stay America, and we look forward to having you as our guest again in the near future.