“Where is assistant in front desk?”

Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport
Ranked #12 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

Front desk assistant was out of desk for 30 minutes and I am very dissaponted and upset that they wasted my time. I had change my appintment for that reason. However, room was great it because kitchen available with refriedgerator. I could cook in the room if I bring food.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport

Reviewed June 23, 2014

I have stayed here half a dozen times, but also in nearby properties. I keep coming back because the traffic at the 28 Highway - Route 50 intersection is utter paralysis during rush hour. This property is the next exit, and in a more residential area, so it is easy to get in and out (relatively). Most/all of the rooms have been remodeled over the past few years. I don't use the fridge, but I might if I were here longer.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

I stayed 1 week as I was moving to DC area and was looking for a place. Great price, friendly staff at front desk (Naima, plus another man and woman). Breakfast was simple and balanced for anytime on-the-go. Even with pets, the property is clean and well kept. Nice area for walking and relaxing. The only thing I would change is open the pool by 11 or 12 instead of waiting until 2.

Thanks!

Reviewed June 5, 2014

My husband and I stayed here, and we were comfortable and happy with everything. The room was clean and cozy, and we had several options to choose from for food delivery. The hotel was quiet, and the staff was very helpful, accommodating, and friendly. We would stay here again!

Reviewed June 3, 2014

I have stayed at this property for over 30 days and this is by far the best hotel I have ever stayed. Very friendly and accommodating staff, they even greet me by my name. Received excellent customer service from the front desk and sales office. The rooms are always spotless and hotel property is well maintained. Best managed hotel I have experienced. Excellent for the family - Highly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 28, 2014

So I call 703-263-7200 and get a woman named Emily. She was very helpful. She told me there was a room available at the price I saw online. I'm on the road and had to get off the phone. I call back and get some guy (whose name I did not get). He was very curt with me and told me the rooms were all booked. I call back again, hoping to speak with someone else. I get him again. Attitude the same. Why couldn't I get Emily again?!?!? I booked with another hotel. Later, I find out that there's more than one location. Maybe if the guy took the time to provide information and good customer service, I would be laying in a bed at Extended Stay America. Instead I spend a little more money for better service!

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 8, 2014

I stopped here due a job interview nearby and was pleasantly surprised by accommodations....
Luckily, Naomi was helpful, friendly, and serviced my needs for a quick place to crash for one night...And $100 on short notice in metro DC was a good deal.
I was quite impressed with the remodeled flooring, bedding comfort, freshly painted interiors, cleanliness, sleeper sofa, and kitchen amenities...though there was a foul odor (rotting food?) near the desk for some reason. The one downfall was the only available units faced Route 28. The roar of the trucks all day and all night was a tad annoying...Otherwise, pleasant stay and would do it again!

Room Tip: Rooms with windows facing inward towards pool are quieter...otherwise, you will hear somewhat loud t...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Travelers also viewed these Chantilly hotels
Holiday Inn Chantilly-Dulles Expo (Arpt)
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly
Hampton Inn Washington-Dulles Int'l Airport South
Hyatt Place Dulles Airport South
Fairfield Inn & Suites Dulles Airport Chantilly

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport

Address: 4506 Brookfield Corporate Dr, Chantilly, VA 20151-1657 (Formerly Sierra Suites Chantilly)
Location: United States > Virginia > Fairfax County > Chantilly
#10 Business Hotel in Chantilly
Price Range: $75 - $111 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Washington Dc-Chantilly Hotel Chantilly