“Avoid crazy traffic on Route 50 - stay here instead.”

Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport
Ranked #12 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
Reviewed June 23, 2014

I have stayed here half a dozen times, but also in nearby properties. I keep coming back because the traffic at the 28 Highway - Route 50 intersection is utter paralysis during rush hour. This property is the next exit, and in a more residential area, so it is easy to get in and out (relatively). Most/all of the rooms have been remodeled over the past few years. I don't use the fridge, but I might if I were here longer.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport

Reviewed June 19, 2014

I stayed 1 week as I was moving to DC area and was looking for a place. Great price, friendly staff at front desk (Naima, plus another man and woman). Breakfast was simple and balanced for anytime on-the-go. Even with pets, the property is clean and well kept. Nice area for walking and relaxing. The only thing I would change is open the pool by 11 or 12 instead of waiting until 2.

Thanks!

Reviewed June 5, 2014

My husband and I stayed here, and we were comfortable and happy with everything. The room was clean and cozy, and we had several options to choose from for food delivery. The hotel was quiet, and the staff was very helpful, accommodating, and friendly. We would stay here again!

Reviewed June 3, 2014

I have stayed at this property for over 30 days and this is by far the best hotel I have ever stayed. Very friendly and accommodating staff, they even greet me by my name. Received excellent customer service from the front desk and sales office. The rooms are always spotless and hotel property is well maintained. Best managed hotel I have experienced. Excellent for the family - Highly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 28, 2014

So I call 703-263-7200 and get a woman named Emily. She was very helpful. She told me there was a room available at the price I saw online. I'm on the road and had to get off the phone. I call back and get some guy (whose name I did not get). He was very curt with me and told me the rooms were all booked. I call back again, hoping to speak with someone else. I get him again. Attitude the same. Why couldn't I get Emily again?!?!? I booked with another hotel. Later, I find out that there's more than one location. Maybe if the guy took the time to provide information and good customer service, I would be laying in a bed at Extended Stay America. Instead I spend a little more money for better service!

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 8, 2014

I stopped here due a job interview nearby and was pleasantly surprised by accommodations....
Luckily, Naomi was helpful, friendly, and serviced my needs for a quick place to crash for one night...And $100 on short notice in metro DC was a good deal.
I was quite impressed with the remodeled flooring, bedding comfort, freshly painted interiors, cleanliness, sleeper sofa, and kitchen amenities...though there was a foul odor (rotting food?) near the desk for some reason. The one downfall was the only available units faced Route 28. The roar of the trucks all day and all night was a tad annoying...Otherwise, pleasant stay and would do it again!

Room Tip: Rooms with windows facing inward towards pool are quieter...otherwise, you will hear somewhat loud t...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 4, 2014

I booked the stay of my parents through Hotwire website today. The hotel is advertised along with other hotel and it is stated that provides free breakfast.

I would like to warn the consumers that the breakfast is "grab and go" so called continental type of breakfast, which is different from the other kinds offered on the market.

Please be aware of that when booking this hotel if you have the happen to know that this is the hotel.
In case the consumer decides to go with Hotwire.. Good Luck !! The deal is not refundable and you will end up with cold breakfast!!!
After speaking with Customer Service Representative from Hotwire they told me that they advertise free breakfast and it is up to the consumer to find out what type of breakfast is provided.
I wonder how can I do that if I don't know the hotel name before my reservation?

Customer Service Representative from Extended Stay America confirmed that indeed the breakfast is "grab and go" continental and that I have to warn the booking sites such as Hotwire for misleading consumers.

I was not allowed to change my stay! My parents are with heart conditions and I am considering to lose money and cancel the whole reservation, instead of placing them through four days of nightmare.

I am sorry, but I can not give more than a star for such a treatment of consumer trust.

I believe that both Extended Stay America and the advertising website such as Hotwire should work together to explain better the type of breakfast offered in the hotel.

The story does not end there ..it turns out that the hotel does not provide shuttle to and from the airport, so the customer is responsible for means of transportation. Which means that my parents who barely speak any English will have to navigate their way to the hotel.How convenient!!!:(

To win the trust of the customer is an art, which apparently is missing in both companies.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank lubo12379
Travelers also viewed these Chantilly hotels
Holiday Inn Chantilly-Dulles Expo (Arpt)
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Dulles South
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly
Hampton Inn Washington-Dulles Int'l Airport South
Hyatt Place Dulles Airport South
Fairfield Inn & Suites Dulles Airport Chantilly

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport

Address: 4506 Brookfield Corporate Dr, Chantilly, VA 20151-1657 (Formerly Sierra Suites Chantilly)
Location: United States > Virginia > Fairfax County > Chantilly
#10 Business Hotel in Chantilly
Price Range: $76 - $111 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Washington Dc-Chantilly Hotel Chantilly