Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport
Ranked #12 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I stayed in the hotel on my way back to Uganda and this was a perfect send off. The hotel was clean and had everything I needed. The hotel stay were so professional and friendly especially Naima, who made me feel so welcome and at home. I would recommend anyone to stay here.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I am currently between states working. So I am in The area quite often. However this property is the best in the Chantillyand Fairfax West area. The rooms are nice and the staff is exceptional. I am always looking forward to seeing Naima and Sean. Naima is always helpful and concern, and Sean is so professional and welcoming. If you are ever in this area, or need a home away from home, this property should be your first choice.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Koco - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am very proud of our team and I truly appreciate your comments regarding their hard work and dedication to providing you with such great service. I will be sure to share your thoughts with Naima and Sean as well as the rest of the staff.

Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

I have never been to a hotel where we were treated so awesomely. I want to thank the whole staff for making our stay a vacation in paradise overall if I am ever in town I will most definitely overlook any other hotel and stay at this location. This is what you call a Real hotel service and experience. Thank you all specially the hotel manager Promita I have seen her get her hands dirty when staff was short.

• Stayed: August 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Jasmine - Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay with us. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Me and my entire staff truly appreciate your kind words. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us.

Again, thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at 703-263-7200.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I recently stayed at my first Extended Stay America Hotel in Chantilly, VA. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice the room was and how well maintained the property was too.
My room had a queen size bed with a flat screen tv, a desk, couch, microwave, large refrigerator, dishwasher, coffee maker, iron and ironing board. Everything you would need for an "extended stay" or just for a weekend like I stayed.

There was a nice pool area outside and even a fitness room. The entire facility was very well maintained and I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Chantilly area.

If there was one thing that could be improved upon, it was their breakfast. Only coffee, tea, apples, oranges, muffins, oatmeal, and oatmeal bars. While I enjoyed the oatmeal, it may not be exactly what you are looking for in the middle of summer. But it would not stop me from staying here next time I am in the area on business.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m very happy to read the feedback you provided us regarding the grab-and-go breakfast as well as your room. We will use it to help us with improving our hotel in the future. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us overall.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

A good, cheap place to stay when you are in Washington, D.C. Area. I would stay there again without any problem. Very nice front desk staff that greeted me with a smile each time that I saw them. Close driving distance to restaurants.
The rate was very good and the room was a decent size.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the staff and location. As well, I am so glad that you found your room to be spacious and comfortable.

Our team would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

My son and I stayed for 6 nights, and were treated very well. All the staff were a great help and seemed happy to help. Accommodations were excellent. I can't say enough about how much we enjoyed our stay. Hello Naima......Larry and Mike

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. I am so glad to read that you were pleased with our staff and the service they provided to you. I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team, including Naima, Larry and Mike.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I Stayed at this Hotel for two nights. The room was bright, extremely clean and very quiet. The staff were readily available and friendly. I booked through Priceline and got a great deal! The only draw back was that they have no shuttle to the airport but for the price, I can totally overlook this. My husband and I travel extensively. Because of the couch and the kitchen. this hotel is one if the best we've stayed at and that's saying a lot for a couple who stays in a hotel a least once a week for business.

• Stayed: July 2013