“Best Extended Stay I've Been To”

Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport
Ranked #12 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Normally I do not write reviews I just read them, but this hotel far exceeded any expectation I had to the point I wanted to go ahead and write a review. I travel extensively for business everywhere and stay at many different properties from Marriott, Hilton Garden Inn, Holiday Inn Express, and Extended Stay Deluxe. This happened to be available at the time I needed to make a reservation so I thought I would check it out. This property is not a typical Extended Stay America, it has either been built fairly recently or a major overhaul because all of the rooms are nice, business friendly good space to work, cook, eat and watch TV even has a dishwasher. I don't cook much so that's not a huge selling point but it is nice to have that option and all of the appliances were nice and clean which is very important I can't stand dirty places. And while the room is nice the thing that really impressed me about this property is the exceptional service. The staff was very friendly and the front desk manager Naima went out of her way to help accommodate me. Overall I would definitely recommend this property if you are in the VA area and need to be a stones throw away from Dulles and want a very nice property at a very reasonable price.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

William - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. I am so glad to read that you were very pleased with our renovated property, including the updated guest rooms. As well, I am pleased that you found our service to be exceptional, especially the services provided to you by Naima. I will be sure to share your remarks with her and the rest of our staff.

There are newer reviews for Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport

Reviewed May 23, 2013

stayed here for business rooms very clean big guest laundry pet friendly with deposit staff very friendly and helpful if your stay is for business perfect hotel with kitchen to make your own meals ask for monthly rate weekly rate is great also if not staying month and shopping very close walking distance close to airport and highway very busy area overall very happy with my stay this hotel has no swimming pool or gym which wasnt a problem i wasnt on vaction

Room Tip: try and get first floor room
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Gregg - Thank you for taking your time to write a review of your experience with us. I truly appreciate your comments. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Extended stay was recently renovated and the suites are very attractive. A great front desk staff,adds to the experience.Manager, Naima, recently went that extra mile to get me a deiivery. She is always super efficient and helpful. The other managers, Shawn and Pema are always proessional and helpful too. Pick this for an economical business stay with excellent customer service.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are so glad to hear that your stay here was outstanding. I truly appreciate your comments about the staff as they are great asset to our company.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Give that lady a raise. Great customer service skills. Overall my experience was great. I enjoyed my stay, the room layout made me feel at home. I would stay here again, and again, and again lol. My advice is that when you get here ask for Naima to check you in, she is like one of the family.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

The team and I appreciate your review of our property. It's great to hear that Niama provided you with such great customer service. The staff and I strive to provide a "home away from home" for all of our guests; it is rewarding to know we were able to do this for you!

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Staff was AMAZING, I stayed 2 nights with my dog and brother with special needs (autism/ID) and the staff made an effort to be kind and helpful to me AND my brother...going to stay there again for certain! Facility was clean and well kept, felt super rich (haha). The whole stay was exceptional :)

Room Tip: Naima was super sweet and friendly and helpful! She made special effort with my special needs brothe...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Sarah - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our amenities and our service. We are so happy to hear that we were able to assist you and your brother during your visit.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I come to this hotel every two months for business. The staff, especially Naima, are very helpful, friendly, and dedicated to your stay. In fact, instead of my required two nite stay, I expand it up to a week visit if I can. I stay in a lot of hotels. This is one of my favorites. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Never had a less than a great room here.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. It's great to hear that Niama was able to assist you with your stay. She is great asset to our company. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

The staff is some of THEE friendliest I've encountered at any business in a long time! The building is well maintained in and out and the rooms are just beautiful! The breakfast while being grab n go was still very good. They had packets about 4 types of oatmeal, oatmeal bars, apples, oranges, two types of coffee and muffins. I'd absolutely stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2013
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

I am so happy to read your comments. When I shared your comments with the staff they were overjoyed! Thank you for taking the time to recognize them and they are looking foward to your next visit!