WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport

Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport
Ranked #12 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
Cocoa, Florida
“Could not ask for more!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

I come to this hotel every two months for business. The staff, especially Naima, are very helpful, friendly, and dedicated to your stay. In fact, instead of my required two nite stay, I expand it up to a week visit if I can. I stay in a lot of hotels. This is one of my favorites. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Never had a less than a great room here.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. It's great to hear that Niama was able to assist you with your stay. She is great asset to our company. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

The staff is some of THEE friendliest I've encountered at any business in a long time! The building is well maintained in and out and the rooms are just beautiful! The breakfast while being grab n go was still very good. They had packets about 4 types of oatmeal, oatmeal bars, apples, oranges, two types of coffee and muffins. I'd absolutely stay here again!

• Stayed April 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
I am so happy to read your comments. When I shared your comments with the staff they were overjoyed! Thank you for taking the time to recognize them and they are looking foward to your next visit!
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

After moving to the DC area and looking for temporary housing, I have found the Management Team at this property to exhibit meticulous attention to detail and they certainly have a keen a focus on customer service. As a result of this Teams effort to meet my needs as a customer I have stayed in this property for over two months. The management teams of Naima, Shuan and Joe, to name a few have executed smartly and professionally from front desk procedures to room and service accommodations. Additionally, the Housekeeping Staff exceeded most hotel standards toward cleanliness that I have observed in quite sometime! Great place to stay!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Wow!! Thank you so much for your kind comments. It makes us smile from ear to ear knowing we were able to make your stay so enjoyable. Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We look foward to your next visit with us.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

Stayed at this hotel last week. Very nice renovated and clean. The representative behind the desk (Sean) was very helpful from the start. Had my room ready in no time and was very helpful in telling me about local shoping and places to go. Oh yeah, almost forgot! Fresh (FREE) hot coffee and treats every morning. Would def. stay there again.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, March 30, 2013
Thank you so much for taking time to let us know your thoughts about your most recent stay. I am so happy to hear your comments about our Hotel and Sean. He is a great empllotee and does his very best to help with all your needs. Again thank you and hope to see you when you are in our area next time.
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

Whenever i trip to Washington D.C area i've usually stayed in Extended Stay America.
But this location was new to me. Their room was so clean and their service was excellent than the other location. I love this one. And i wanna say thanks to hotel manager for helping us.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Thank you so much for sending us such wonderful comments. The staff here is so happy they could make your stay a great one. They wanted me to tell you they are looking foward to your return. See you soon
Alexandria, Egypt
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

Maids came in every three days to clean and got it on hotwire. They would not do one more day for the same price so I moved. Seemed silly of them. Quite sure the were not sold out. Right by the Dulles Expo Center and 5 miles from airport although they didnt provide shuttle service.

Room Tip: Outside pool
1 Thank drew0911
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to send your comments to us. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and you enjoyed the area. We look foward to your next visit with us when you are in the area
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

I stayed at the Extended Stay recently while traveling on business. As a frequent hotel guest, I'm fairly discriminant. As a matter of fact, I'm a bit of a hotel snob. This hotel and it's staff exceeded my expectations. It's clean, cozy and I was treated better than I am at most of the higher priced hotels I frequent. The manager literally chased me out into the snow (without a jacket) to ask me if I enjoyed my stay. It's an amazing value for the area and clearly, very well managed. I'd recommend it to any road warrior.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Comments like yours make our day! Please let us know when you are in the area again and we will look foward to you staying with us!