“I got more than I paid for!”

Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport
Ranked #12 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
Reviewed April 6, 2013

The staff is some of THEE friendliest I've encountered at any business in a long time! The building is well maintained in and out and the rooms are just beautiful! The breakfast while being grab n go was still very good. They had packets about 4 types of oatmeal, oatmeal bars, apples, oranges, two types of coffee and muffins. I'd absolutely stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2013
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

I am so happy to read your comments. When I shared your comments with the staff they were overjoyed! Thank you for taking the time to recognize them and they are looking foward to your next visit!

Reviewed April 1, 2013

After moving to the DC area and looking for temporary housing, I have found the Management Team at this property to exhibit meticulous attention to detail and they certainly have a keen a focus on customer service. As a result of this Teams effort to meet my needs as a customer I have stayed in this property for over two months. The management teams of Naima, Shuan and Joe, to name a few have executed smartly and professionally from front desk procedures to room and service accommodations. Additionally, the Housekeeping Staff exceeded most hotel standards toward cleanliness that I have observed in quite sometime! Great place to stay!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Wow!! Thank you so much for your kind comments. It makes us smile from ear to ear knowing we were able to make your stay so enjoyable. Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We look foward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Stayed at this hotel last week. Very nice renovated and clean. The representative behind the desk (Sean) was very helpful from the start. Had my room ready in no time and was very helpful in telling me about local shoping and places to go. Oh yeah, almost forgot! Fresh (FREE) hot coffee and treats every morning. Would def. stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2013

Thank you so much for taking time to let us know your thoughts about your most recent stay. I am so happy to hear your comments about our Hotel and Sean. He is a great empllotee and does his very best to help with all your needs. Again thank you and hope to see you when you are in our area next time.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Whenever i trip to Washington D.C area i've usually stayed in Extended Stay America.
But this location was new to me. Their room was so clean and their service was excellent than the other location. I love this one. And i wanna say thanks to hotel manager for helping us.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2013

Thank you so much for sending us such wonderful comments. The staff here is so happy they could make your stay a great one. They wanted me to tell you they are looking foward to your return. See you soon

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Maids came in every three days to clean and got it on hotwire. They would not do one more day for the same price so I moved. Seemed silly of them. Quite sure the were not sold out. Right by the Dulles Expo Center and 5 miles from airport although they didnt provide shuttle service.

Room Tip: Outside pool
1  Thank drew0911
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to send your comments to us. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and you enjoyed the area. We look foward to your next visit with us when you are in the area

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I stayed at the Extended Stay recently while traveling on business. As a frequent hotel guest, I'm fairly discriminant. As a matter of fact, I'm a bit of a hotel snob. This hotel and it's staff exceeded my expectations. It's clean, cozy and I was treated better than I am at most of the higher priced hotels I frequent. The manager literally chased me out into the snow (without a jacket) to ask me if I enjoyed my stay. It's an amazing value for the area and clearly, very well managed. I'd recommend it to any road warrior.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Comments like yours make our day! Please let us know when you are in the area again and we will look foward to you staying with us!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

I love this hotel. It's great for a weekend getaway or to stay for long periods of time. I love the full sizze refridgator, the stove, and the dishwasher. The staff is really nice as well. Pema has checked us in for a couple of times and she makes you feel welcome. She asks if you need anything and as you what fool you perfer. The only issue I have is that there isn't a wide selection of tv channels.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind comments. We are always so happy to hear comments such as yours. Thank you for choosing us and we look foward to seeing you again soon.