Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport
Ranked #11 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
Orlando, Florida
“make me comfortable!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Whenever i trip to Washington D.C area i've usually stayed in Extended Stay America.
But this location was new to me. Their room was so clean and their service was excellent than the other location. I love this one. And i wanna say thanks to hotel manager for helping us.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Thank you so much for sending us such wonderful comments. The staff here is so happy they could make your stay a great one. They wanted me to tell you they are looking foward to your return. See you soon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Alexandria, Egypt
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Maids came in every three days to clean and got it on hotwire. They would not do one more day for the same price so I moved. Seemed silly of them. Quite sure the were not sold out. Right by the Dulles Expo Center and 5 miles from airport although they didnt provide shuttle service.

Room Tip: Outside pool
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank drew0911
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to send your comments to us. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and you enjoyed the area. We look foward to your next visit with us when you are in the area
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I stayed at the Extended Stay recently while traveling on business. As a frequent hotel guest, I'm fairly discriminant. As a matter of fact, I'm a bit of a hotel snob. This hotel and it's staff exceeded my expectations. It's clean, cozy and I was treated better than I am at most of the higher priced hotels I frequent. The manager literally chased me out into the snow (without a jacket) to ask me if I enjoyed my stay. It's an amazing value for the area and clearly, very well managed. I'd recommend it to any road warrior.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Comments like yours make our day! Please let us know when you are in the area again and we will look foward to you staying with us!
The Plains, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

I love this hotel. It's great for a weekend getaway or to stay for long periods of time. I love the full sizze refridgator, the stove, and the dishwasher. The staff is really nice as well. Pema has checked us in for a couple of times and she makes you feel welcome. She asks if you need anything and as you what fool you perfer. The only issue I have is that there isn't a wide selection of tv channels.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind comments. We are always so happy to hear comments such as yours. Thank you for choosing us and we look foward to seeing you again soon.
Baltimore, MD
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I stayed here for one night on a business trip. The front desk staff, including Naima, Dhiraj and Rebecca were wonderful. They are very helpful and always have a smile on their faces.

The room was clean and the kitchenette was utiliarian. Parking is plentiful and the grounds are well maintained. Internet was at a decent speed. As is the case with Extended Stay America facilities, breakfast is on the light side - muffins, coffee and a fruit.

All in all, a comfortable place to stay. I will stay here again.

Room Tip: I selected the ground floor, to ease the unaloading and loading of my baggage.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Thank you for your kind comments. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay. Please visit us again when you are in the area.
Marshalltown, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

A Friend and I stayed there a few days while visiting DC for the Presidential Inaguration. It was a great experience, we had great service and the room was great. It was nice having a fridge, stove and sink along with plates, silverware, and etc. It was not only clean but very comfortable and there was a lot of shopping and restaurant options near the hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us over the Inaugeral period. Our rooms are perfect for that type of event and I am glad it served you well. We were thrilled to have you and hope you will visit us again when you are in the Chantilly area again.
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

The hotel was selected thru Hotwire. My guy and I came in for the Inauguration, I was in shock when we got to our room, I didn't realize that the room was equipped with fridge, stove and sink. So when I saw there was a stove, I decided to do a little grocery shopping, I ended up also buying a bowl, paper plates, spoons and forks. When I returned to the room I was about to put items in the cabinets and once again, to my surprise, there were already, plates, glasses, coffee mugs and silverware wow! Naima was fantastic, she goes out of her way to make you happy and she is a delightful person. I felt right at home on a mini vacation. I will stay again on my next visit.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us during the Inaugeration. The rooms set up perfectly for that type of stay and we are so happy it worked for you. We look foward to you visiting us again. See you next time and thank you for choosing us.