$80
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

$102
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

$81
Comfort Suites Dulles Airport(Chantilly)(Great Value!)
$67
$79
$110
$99
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

$85
HolidayInn.com
$101
$96
$129
  • Pool
All reviewstrash roomoatmealbusiness colleaguesdvd playerpost officefull size fridgehotel is cleanexcellent customer servicetaco bellhotel staffstayed nightscomfortable stayoutdoor pooldishwasherisabelsilverwarekitchenette
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Maids came in every three days to clean and got it on hotwire. They would not do one more day for the same price so I moved. Seemed silly of them. Quite sure the were not sold out. Right by the Dulles Expo Center and 5 miles from airport although they didnt provide shuttle service.

Room Tip: Outside pool
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank drew0911
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to send your comments to us. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and you enjoyed the area. We look foward to your next visit with us when you are in the area

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I stayed at the Extended Stay recently while traveling on business. As a frequent hotel guest, I'm fairly discriminant. As a matter of fact, I'm a bit of a hotel snob. This hotel and it's staff exceeded my expectations. It's clean, cozy and I was treated better than I am at most of the higher priced hotels I frequent. The manager literally chased me out into the snow (without a jacket) to ask me if I enjoyed my stay. It's an amazing value for the area and clearly, very well managed. I'd recommend it to any road warrior.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Comments like yours make our day! Please let us know when you are in the area again and we will look foward to you staying with us!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

I love this hotel. It's great for a weekend getaway or to stay for long periods of time. I love the full sizze refridgator, the stove, and the dishwasher. The staff is really nice as well. Pema has checked us in for a couple of times and she makes you feel welcome. She asks if you need anything and as you what fool you perfer. The only issue I have is that there isn't a wide selection of tv channels.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind comments. We are always so happy to hear comments such as yours. Thank you for choosing us and we look foward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

I stayed here for one night on a business trip. The front desk staff, including Naima, Dhiraj and Rebecca were wonderful. They are very helpful and always have a smile on their faces.

The room was clean and the kitchenette was utiliarian. Parking is plentiful and the grounds are well maintained. Internet was at a decent speed. As is the case with Extended Stay America facilities, breakfast is on the light side - muffins, coffee and a fruit.

All in all, a comfortable place to stay. I will stay here again.

Room Tip: I selected the ground floor, to ease the unaloading and loading of my baggage.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Thank you for your kind comments. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay. Please visit us again when you are in the area.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

A Friend and I stayed there a few days while visiting DC for the Presidential Inaguration. It was a great experience, we had great service and the room was great. It was nice having a fridge, stove and sink along with plates, silverware, and etc. It was not only clean but very comfortable and there was a lot of shopping and restaurant options near the hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us over the Inaugeral period. Our rooms are perfect for that type of event and I am glad it served you well. We were thrilled to have you and hope you will visit us again when you are in the Chantilly area again.