Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport
$96
$107
$93
HolidayInn.com
Comfort Suites Dulles Airport(Chantilly)(Great Value!)
$80
$131
$119
All reviewsbusiness colleaguesoatmeal packetsdvd playerpost officesmoking roomfuture visitslaundry roomhotel is cleanexcellent customer servicetaco bellstayed nightshotel staffcomfortable stayoutdoor poolconvenient locationnaimastove
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I love this hotel. It's great for a weekend getaway or to stay for long periods of time. I love the full sizze refridgator, the stove, and the dishwasher. The staff is really nice as well. Pema has checked us in for a couple of times and she makes you feel welcome. She asks if you need anything and as you what fool you perfer. The only issue I have is that there isn't a wide selection of tv channels.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind comments. We are always so happy to hear comments such as yours. Thank you for choosing us and we look foward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

I stayed here for one night on a business trip. The front desk staff, including Naima, Dhiraj and Rebecca were wonderful. They are very helpful and always have a smile on their faces.

The room was clean and the kitchenette was utiliarian. Parking is plentiful and the grounds are well maintained. Internet was at a decent speed. As is the case with Extended Stay America facilities, breakfast is on the light side - muffins, coffee and a fruit.

All in all, a comfortable place to stay. I will stay here again.

Room Tip: I selected the ground floor, to ease the unaloading and loading of my baggage.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Thank you for your kind comments. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay. Please visit us again when you are in the area.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

A Friend and I stayed there a few days while visiting DC for the Presidential Inaguration. It was a great experience, we had great service and the room was great. It was nice having a fridge, stove and sink along with plates, silverware, and etc. It was not only clean but very comfortable and there was a lot of shopping and restaurant options near the hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us over the Inaugeral period. Our rooms are perfect for that type of event and I am glad it served you well. We were thrilled to have you and hope you will visit us again when you are in the Chantilly area again.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The hotel was selected thru Hotwire. My guy and I came in for the Inauguration, I was in shock when we got to our room, I didn't realize that the room was equipped with fridge, stove and sink. So when I saw there was a stove, I decided to do a little grocery shopping, I ended up also buying a bowl, paper plates, spoons and forks. When I returned to the room I was about to put items in the cabinets and once again, to my surprise, there were already, plates, glasses, coffee mugs and silverware wow! Naima was fantastic, she goes out of her way to make you happy and she is a delightful person. I felt right at home on a mini vacation. I will stay again on my next visit.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2013

I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us during the Inaugeration. The rooms set up perfectly for that type of stay and we are so happy it worked for you. We look foward to you visiting us again. See you next time and thank you for choosing us.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

I am staying at the Extended Stay America - Chantilly Airport for a couple of months and it almost feels like home! Naima and Sean are wonderful - they know you by name within your first few days here and they go out of their way to make sure you have everything you need. The rooms are spacious, clean and equipped with most everything you need in a kitchen except a stove. The beds are also very comfortable. On some nights I can hear some banging in the hallway or the TV in the next room, but for the most part, the place is quiet and people seem respectful of other guests. Overall, this is a great place to stay!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words. It always makes me so happy to hear comments like yours. We all try and make our guests feel welcome and at home and am glad we were able to make your stay a happy one!