Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport
$199
$96
$93
$119
All reviewsbusiness colleaguesoatmeal packetsdvd playerpost officesmoking roomfuture visitslaundry roomhotel is cleanexcellent customer servicetaco bellstayed nightshotel staffcomfortable stayoutdoor poolconvenient locationnaimastove
Reviewed January 29, 2013

A Friend and I stayed there a few days while visiting DC for the Presidential Inaguration. It was a great experience, we had great service and the room was great. It was nice having a fridge, stove and sink along with plates, silverware, and etc. It was not only clean but very comfortable and there was a lot of shopping and restaurant options near the hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us over the Inaugeral period. Our rooms are perfect for that type of event and I am glad it served you well. We were thrilled to have you and hope you will visit us again when you are in the Chantilly area again.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The hotel was selected thru Hotwire. My guy and I came in for the Inauguration, I was in shock when we got to our room, I didn't realize that the room was equipped with fridge, stove and sink. So when I saw there was a stove, I decided to do a little grocery shopping, I ended up also buying a bowl, paper plates, spoons and forks. When I returned to the room I was about to put items in the cabinets and once again, to my surprise, there were already, plates, glasses, coffee mugs and silverware wow! Naima was fantastic, she goes out of her way to make you happy and she is a delightful person. I felt right at home on a mini vacation. I will stay again on my next visit.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2013

I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us during the Inaugeration. The rooms set up perfectly for that type of stay and we are so happy it worked for you. We look foward to you visiting us again. See you next time and thank you for choosing us.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

I am staying at the Extended Stay America - Chantilly Airport for a couple of months and it almost feels like home! Naima and Sean are wonderful - they know you by name within your first few days here and they go out of their way to make sure you have everything you need. The rooms are spacious, clean and equipped with most everything you need in a kitchen except a stove. The beds are also very comfortable. On some nights I can hear some banging in the hallway or the TV in the next room, but for the most part, the place is quiet and people seem respectful of other guests. Overall, this is a great place to stay!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words. It always makes me so happy to hear comments like yours. We all try and make our guests feel welcome and at home and am glad we were able to make your stay a happy one!

Reviewed December 18, 2012

Ive been staying at this property for 2 years next week this is home away from home for me. Rooms are great here i have the u shaped that dosent make me feel like im in a hotel room all the time. Staff here is execelent we all know each other by name so its a good feeling coming to stay very comfortable. Motel is very clean, quite, and affordable. Would like to see alittle more exercise equipment but they do have a few things and a nice lake to walk around. I could choose to stay about anywhere i wish to but i'll continue to stay here feels more like home than anywhere.

Room Tip: If you stay pool side you have great view of airplanes flying into Dulles Airport some are very close and great to look at. Noise on any level or side is not bad at all, No Resturant.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2012

Thank you so much for the kind words Jeff! We are so happy to have been your "home away from home" now for 2 years. We know you have so many options and I am so happy to read how happy we are with us. Thank you again for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Reviewed December 17, 2012

I would like you to know that your front desk clerk Pema Tarang is a gem of a person. She always smiles and greets her guests. The check in process with her was very efficient also. I have seen her resolve guest complains. She has complete knowledge of the area, be it what ever type of question, she has an answer. I was once waiting for someone to pick me up, I saw the calls that rang at the hotel, she answered them promptly.
I am very happy with her service and with the hotel's service as well. Great job.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Rob D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2012

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about Pema. She is a great employee and person. She cares so much about making sure our guests are happy. Her smile always lights up the Hotel! Thank you again and we look foward to your next visit!