No complaints about the food. The food was excellent. Try the Grouper and Eggs Benedict. I thought food prices and even room service prices were fair. I liked this place because the dress code was more resort casual than dressy. The parking lot is a good hike when you have bags to carry. The scenery is beautiful but you do have to walk a little bit to get anywhere, even to the pool or spa.
The room was average with an extrememly small TV. I think it may have been 19 inches or maybe even smaller. The TV reception also wasn't great. The bathroom was disappointing. The bathtub is so narrow that no adult (even a skinny one) could possibly be comfortable in it. The bedding was very nice though I requested a king room and was given two queens (no big deal). The room was clean. The hotel listing on one of the travel web sites indicated that rooms had jetted bathtubs and mini bars. My room was missing these items but maybe there were better rooms available as an upgrade. I didn't really care that I didn't have a minibar in the room. However, it would have been nice to at least have had a small refrigerator.
I used the spa and had a massage. The massage was very good but it should be for $90 an hour. The strange part about the spa is that there are massage rooms that can only be accessed through the ladies locker room. When I arrived to change into my robe, I was told to wait to get undressed and to turn around and not look because they were bringing a man through (through the ladies locker room). That was quite strange.
I would recommend this hotel and would espeically recommend the restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Westfields Marriott Washington Dulles combines elegant accommodations with a sophisticated meeting and wedding venue. Our conference center hotel in Chantilly, Virginia offers convenient access in a retreat like setting and is located near the Dulles Expo Center, Dulles International Airport and a short drive to downtown Washington, DC. The National Air and Space Museum, Virginia wineries and the Wolf Trap Center for Performing Arts are all within 10 miles of this premier Virginia getaway. Westfield's Marriott Washington Dulles also features access to the Signature Westfields Golf Club by Fred Couples. Offering 40,000 sq ft of state-of-the-art meeting space and 31 meeting rooms, along with expert event planners, our hotel is dedicated to helping you make the most of your meeting, conference or wedding reception in Northern Virginia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westfields Marriott Washington Dulles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westfields Marriott Washington Dulles Hotel Chantilly
- Marriott Hotel Chantilly
- Marriott Resort Chantilly
- Marriott Chantilly
- Chantilly Marriott