We are still here and my visit has been phenomenal!! The hotel is very impressive when you pull up to the front. As you can see from pictures, it's a huge brick hotel with a brick driveway. I checked in with no problem and the women at the front desk were very friendly. The lobby is beautifully decorated for Christmas and there was a wedding on the 2nd floor. It is Jan 1st today so it's pretty quiet in the hotel.
The rooms are huge and beautifully decorated. Very subdued and classy. The bathrooms could use a little more space though. Everything is very clean and the coffee maker is a nice touch. It's even nicer that it isn't in the bathroom, like in a lot of hotels. The king sized bed is huge and really comfy!! There are some rooms with balconies.
The hotel is a conference center so it's HUGE!! I don't know when it was built but it is decorated very eclectically. There are oil paintings everywhere, and some are a bit creepy. It kind of has a Colonial/French feel to it. I would have given them 5 stars, but the entire lower level is FREEZING!! It feels like the heat may be broken. I don't know whether its because its an old hotel, or that it's huge, but they could use some more heat.
Overall, the hotel is beautiful and service is great! It's kind of far from everything, but that's why I came. The grounds are nice and probably better when there are leaves on the trees. Great stay and I would stay again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westfields Marriott Washington Dulles combines elegant hotel accommodations with a sophisticated meeting and wedding venue in Chantilly, VA. This Virginia conference center hotel offers convenient access in a retreat like setting and is located near the Dulles Expo Center, Dulles International Airport and a short drive to downtown Washington, DC. The National Air and Space Museum, Virginia wineries and the Wolf Trap Center for Performing Arts are all within 10 miles of this premier Virginia getaway. This Chantilly, VA hotel also features access to the Signature Westfields Golf Club by Fred Couples. Enjoy a variety of hotel services and amenities, including a fitness center, indoor & outdoor pool and our onsite restaurant, Wellington's. Offering 40,000 sq ft of state-of-the-art meeting space and 31 meeting rooms, along with expert event planners, the Westfields Marriott hotel is dedicated to helping you make the most of your meeting, conference or wedding reception in Northern Virginia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Odigeo, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Westfields Marriott Washington Dulles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westfields Marriott Washington Dulles Hotel Chantilly
- Marriott Hotel Chantilly
- Marriott Resort Chantilly
- Marriott Chantilly
- Chantilly Marriott