Courtyard by Marriott Dulles Airport Chantilly
$97
$84
$104
$94
Comfort Suites Dulles Airport(Chantilly)(Great Value!)
$102
$79
ComfortSuites
$130
$119
Hampton.com
All reviewsstyle courtyardsmall balconybistro staffdulles airportlove seaton site restaurantflight pathreturn shuttlethe king size bedfitness room isfree shuttleguest roomscoffee makerrooms are cleanwould stay here againbob evansstayed here for one night
Reviewed March 22, 2014

I have stayed here a few times (most recently because my hot water heater failed at home) and have always been pleased. The hotel has been updated (rooms and all) and it is close to Dulles if you have an early morning flight.

I did use the pool the morning after my stay and it was refreshing and was able to get a nice workout.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
GMDullesCourt, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Dulles Airport Chantilly, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Scherzva,

Thank you very much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased that we can be a consistent alternative when you need a place to stay.

Please continue to keep us in mind for any of your future hotel needs. We have several upgrades coming in the near future as we are always looking to make improvements in the hotel and how we take care of our guests.

Thank you again for choosing our hotel for your travel needs.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

I was responsible for putting together a fly in for 16 people to collaborate on 2 weeks notice. It went off without any major glitches, much in part to the more than competent staff of the hotel. I previewed the room a week in advance of the meeting and Nashe' greeted me with a smile. This was the first contact I had with hotel staff and each subsequent contact was as equally pleasant results.

We had 9 hotel rooms and 1 conference room for 2 days and nights. When I arrived the conference room was not set up correctly so I went to the front desk. The GM of the hotel arrives at work at 6am ( I overheard the front desk saying that on the phone) had the maintenance engineer on it immediately. Both were friendly, apologetic and efficient. Within 5 minutes of bringing it to their attention the room was set up correctly, all done with a smile.

Planning for 16 people on a budget was challenging but the property allowed us to sign a "Food & Beverage Waiver" releasing them from liability so we could bring in our own food and beverages. I planned for every possible need of the group...and in doing so somehow forgot the power cord to the projector. Kinda hard to view a 16 hours of Power Point presentations without one of those. The front desk had one in my hand within 2 minutes "saving my life" and a lot face.

Our meeting ran into the afternoon on a Saturday when they had plenty of available space. They were more than accommodating in giving us all late check outs and renewing our keys.

I will hold any other event I have to plan at this property, I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Ask for Linda Kenis the Property Coordinator (703) 709-7100, I promise you will be ecstatic with your visit.

Room Tip: The east wing is where the meeting rooms are so I stayed on that side of the building.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
GMDullesCourt, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Dulles Airport Chantilly, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

James T,

Thank you very much for your review of our hotel. It gives me a great feeling to know that our staff was able to meet your expectations and handle your meeting and requests. Both Linda and Nashe are assets to our team and we truly appreciate what they bring to our team.

We would love to host you and your company again if the need arises.

Thank you again for choosing our hotel.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

I must say that this nice, clean & comfy hotel is one of the best at this area. I received excellent customer service fro the front desk. Ms. Salm, is a genuine professional lady with a ready smile & positive energy. They recognise the platinum Marriott members & they go out & beyong their ways to make them feel at home. Mr. Charles, was professional enough to chech me in early morning in 3 minutes. I would only suggest that they have more channels at the rooms such as, Travel, food & bravo. They have it at the lobby though. I will recommend it to whoever would be at this area & I would like to thank them all for a fine service.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
GMDullesCourt, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Dulles Airport Chantilly, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

Zalfa A,

Thank you very much for your review of our hotel. It is a great feeling to know that our staff was able to take such good care of you while you were here with us. Both Salm and Charles are assets to the hotel and we are very fortunate to have them working with us.

I do apologize for the inconvenience of the TV channels in your room. I can assure you that we will have it corrected in the very near future.

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel for your travel needs.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

My sister and I stayed here for a few days during Christmas week. The price was incredibly low for what we got. We found our room to be clean, spacious, and well appointed. The woman who checked us in went out of her way to get us a first floor room, and the one she gave us was perfect, as it was right next to the pristine pool and hot tub. There were plenty of computers and printers available for use by guests, which turned out to be more helpful than we thought it would be! The location was perfect. I would definitely stay here the next time we're in the DC area.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
GMDullesCourt, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Dulles Airport Chantilly, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2014

Teachernthehood,

Thank you very much for your feedback about your stay at our hotel. I'm glad we were able to help you and your sister enjoy the Holiday together. It seems that we were able to meet all of your needs in regards to computer access or the use of our pool and hot tub.

I do hope that you will continue to choose our hotel for your future travel needs to the area.

Thank you again for allowing us to host you and your family during the Holidays.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

This Courtyard was a bit disappointing. When I entered my room one of the first things I found was an Advil tablet on the floor. Then I went into the bathroom area and noticed that the counter top near the sink had dried toothpaste. I took a Clorox wipe to clean the counter and then did the same to the other counter that held the coffee maker. This was also dirty with some type of dried food. So far, not a positive experience.
Since it had already been a long day, I wanted to take a nap before heading out for the evening. When I pulled the covers back on the bed I found a stained sheet that was torn and had long black hairs in several areas. Definitely not good.
I phoned the front desk and while the woman that answered apologized it lacked sincerity. She did change my room and had a gentleman bring me new keys within minutes.
The new room was much better and very clean.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms on the west side of the building. These room face a busy street.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Elizabeth R,

Thank you very much for your honest feedback regarding your stay wth us. I was very disappointed to hear how we failed to meet your expectations during your stay with us. Any one of the items you mention are individually unacceptable but to have all of them happen is disturbing and beneath our standards.

I can assure you that what you experienced is far from the way we ordnarily do business. Unfortunately, I was not made aware of your situation and would have certainly done everything I could to make it right. I would still like to make the situation right by you and your family so if you would send me an email at cy.iadca.gm@marriott.com I will make sure to remedy the situation and hopefully restore your faith in our hotel.

Thank you very much and I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.