$114
$89
Courtyard
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

$85
$123
$100
$79
ComfortSuites
All reviewsshuttle servicecomplimentary breakfastpool and hot tubfree shuttleair and space museumbusiness travelergreat place to staywould stay here againthe breakfast areaclean hotelfront desk staffwafflesdc areadullesinnssinkudvar
Reviewed August 17, 2013

I booked this hotel on the morning of 15th August preparation to my flight to Africa enroute Washington Dulles, due to the distance of the airport to my residence, I decided to do an overnight since the hotel offered airport shuttle. Total bill for one night being 15th -16th inclusive of charges and taxes was offered at $75:00 if I prepay in full. Of course I took the full prepayment option via credit card. I arrived at hotel on the night of 15th August at about 11pm and took my luggage weighing a total of 136 pounds in three carrier bags. I was grossly tired. Check in was handled by a certain lady who immediately informed me that the confirmation on the system for my stay was for 29-30th of August 2013, I was shocked of course and insisted that I made a booking for the 15th August. Anyway, she went further to inform me that if I planned to lodge in the hotel that night I would have to make payment in full for a total sum of $155 for the night , over 100% of the earlier charge on the Internet which I paid for and she confirmed was non refundable as the advance payment team are separate from their hotel group. I complained but had no choice than to check in for the night with the intention to call Hilton Honors and my bank in the morning. I paid and was handed a key, NO BELLHOP, the Trolleys were bad, I almost had an accident with the trolleys, returned them back and pushed my luggage s up, thank God for wheels. Upon arriving indoors, I decided to investigate my booking track and also checked my Hhonors account only to discover than the system generated a single confirmation for two dates, the first was 15th August while the second was 29th, how that could have happened is mystery to me, I therefore headed back downstairs and shown the Hhonors confirmation to the front desk reps, who stood their ground and insisted they had done the right thing. I was handed a card supposedly that of the Hotel Manager who was currently indisposed and would arrive at 9am the following morning and should be able to advise me on a best line of action. I returned to the room having registered my utmost dissatisfaction withering services. I had to put a call to Hilton Honors Guest Assistance and spoke with a Dorothy Lister who immediately put a cancellation call through to the Advance Payment people, but advised that my refunds may take about 4 weeks to return to my Credit Card. I honored my obligations at this hotel with a determination never to stray into any Hampton Inn ever again in my life on planet earth. I felt like I was being defrauded and they had no remedy whatsoever for their poor service. This hotel had tired carpets and in dire need of attention, a great drawback for the Hilton name. This is a definite NO GO hotel for me again, a motel would have been better. You cant win it all can you?

Room Tip: I have no comments for anyone who choose to go to this hotel having read my review!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
HamptonDullesCascade, General Manager at Hampton Inn Washington-Dulles Int'l Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Dear OlaS4,

I would like to thank you for your sincere feedback regarding your experience at our hotel. I am certainly disappointed that your stay was less than satisfactory, as we strive for all of our guests to have an exceptional experience. I assure you that this is not a normal occurrence at our hotel. We would like for you to give us another opportunity to better serve your needs. Again, we thank you for your candid feedback and apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay.

Leandra James

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Near Manassas Battlefield, Air and Space Museum, Dulles airport and main travel arteries to Washington DC. Restaurants nearby. Clean and friendly staff with a nice breakfast selection to start the day.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed August 5, 2013

The hotel was clean and the staff were friendly. The breakfast could have used some better eggs, but overall it was good. My husband and daughter enjoyed the pool and the noon check out time is great, especially with a little baby who needs her morning nap. Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I stay at this hotel several times a year for business. It is always clean, the staff is always friendly, and the breakfast is great. It's nearby a Target shopping center and several restaurants. The only (small) issue is trying to get in and out of the road it's on (mostly trying to get in) because there is not a red light on that intersection. If you are looking to drive into DC, it's a pretty easy drive, but a bit too far if you are looking to sightsee in the city every day. My last stay was in September 2012 during the lobby renovations, so I can't wait to go back and see the updates!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank ginamorrison
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Classic Hampton but service elevates the Hampton experience to a new level. Very accommodating and pleasant staff. Nice room, breakfast sack as we departed at 4:30 AM. Even had a diamond parking spot!

• Stayed: July 2013