“Hotel Staff Is Amazing Especially Nida” 5 of 5 stars

Hampton Inn Washington-Dulles Int'l Airport South
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Chantilly
GreenLeadersGold level
Orlando, Florida
“Hotel Staff Is Amazing Especially Nida”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

I can not say enough about how helpful the hotel staff was during my stay. Especially the front staff and I have to give a big applause to Nida, the front desk supervisor. They were all very attentive and quick with all of my questions and concerns. I will definitely be back here and I would recommend this place to everyone. Clean rooms and lovely facilities to include a nice hot tub and pool!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank J L
HamptonDullesSouth, Manager at Hampton Inn Washington-Dulles Int'l Airport South, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Dear J L,

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Dulles International South for your stay and for taking your time to write this review.

Rodrigo Ribeiro
Assistant General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Chantilly, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

The rooms were very clean and spacious. The staff at this hotel have been very helpful. In particular, Nida Hussain has gone above and beyond. She was very helpful in getting documents where I needed them for business.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank J B
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

The front desk staff is amazing! They treat me so well every time I stay! They give personal attention and go above and beyond to make you feel welcome! So grateful! They remember my name and my preferences and last time when I was suck brought me water to my room bc I didn't want to go downstairs in my pjs. They are the best!

• Stayed February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank Rdswimmer4
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

This place is immaculate! Very nice rooms , clean, lots of ammenities. Room was spacious & had a fridge. Bed was so comfortable with nice fluffy pillows & soft comforter. Breakfast was great. Breakfast attendant even offered to help me carry my breakfast back to my room. Coffee available all day with a variety of creamers, hot chocolate, & regular, decaf & robust. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank shannyboat
Wilmington, Delaware
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

What a great find. We come to shows at the Dulles Expo Center at least 6 times a year and have now found a new home 5 minutes away. Our room was comfortable and clean with lots of amenities and virtually soundproof. Every staff member we met from food service to management to housekeeping were friendly and helpful. The lobby area was being renovated during our stay, but all services were being maintained(to be completed in March 2013) With a free hot breakfast, indoor pool, hot tub, fitness room and free WiFi and internet connection,I don't know how you can go wrong.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Sue P
HamptonDullesSouth, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn Washington-Dulles Int'l Airport South, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Dear Sue P,

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Dulles International South for your stay and for your taking your time to write this review. We really appreciate your feedback as we strive to provide experiences like this to all of our guests. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you during your next trip to the Chantilly area.

Best Regards,
Rodrigo Ribeiro Assistant General Manager .
Timbuktu, Mali
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

I must say first that this review is well overdue as I have stayed at this particular property on average about 10 times a year for the past 4 years. With the upcoming end to this particular contract I won't be there near as often.

Don't be put off by appearances, yes it's an older property, but Leandra and her staff keep the property fresh (it's undergoing renovation as we speak!), make sure you are happy and comfortable throughout your stay, it doesn't matter if you were sent by the airline because you missed your flight, a family vacation, wedding party, Kids Hockey tournament, passing through or a business traveler like myself, everyone is treated well, and I've seen all these customers over the years. Breakfast is in abundance, and cookies served fresh every evening, always fresh coffee....and they usually have Green Tea! ;-)

The staff will always go the extra mile for you, there are many different choices with hotels in the area, but I can absolutely guarantee you, for friendliness, comfort and value for money, You will not go wrong with the Hampton Inn, Dulles South on Westfax Dr.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank WBernieMac
HamptonDullesSouth, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn Washington-Dulles Int'l Airport South, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Dear WBernieMac,

We really appreciate your feedback and we strive so that we can provide experiences like this to all of our guests. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you during your next trip to the Chantilly area.

Rodrigo Ribeiro Assistant General Manager
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

I found this hotel on the HHonors site. I was surprised by the price and some of the reviews on here - both contradict each other.

First the price was fantastic. It was the price of a lower standard hotel. This isn't a motel folks - a breakfast serving, has an excercise room and the TV isn't chained down -- hotel.

It's clean, while older - well maintained. If you book now - their website warns you of construction. It's correct - the lobby is a bit torn up. But unlike other projects I have seen - its remarkably clean. It's all behind a finished temporary wall. You can't tell. They even made it a fixture in the lobby -- leaving notes of praise for staff and guests.

The rooms are very quiet and cleaned very well. I love the sticker on the elevator that reminds you that every duvet, pillow and quilt is washed - every guest, everytime. The rooms smelled fresh and clean.

This hotel does have the older HVAC below the window things -- they are oddly the quietest I've ever heard.

Being an environmental type guy - I also was impressed with the energy efficient lighting and the subtle reminders for everyone to do their part.

Breakfast had fresh selections and was constantly stocked. It stands out as a standard Hampton breakfast --- but it felt like people's cared.

Overall this property is a quiet, dynamic and well maintained place to stay. Even if you have pets - you won't notice any other pets.

Anytime I get stuck in Dulles -- which I'm sure I will (I manage it) I'm looking towards this property being my home away from home.

• Stayed December 2012
2 Thank ua85
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chantilly
Wingate by Wyndham Chantilly / Dulles Airport
Staybridge Suites Chantilly Dulles Airport
Holiday Inn Chantilly - Dulles Expo
Hyatt Place Dulles Airport South
Fairfield Inn & Suites Dulles Airport Chantilly
Comfort Suites Dulles Airport

Been to Hampton Inn Washington-Dulles Int'l Airport South? Share your experiences!