“Nice place bad food” 1 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #45 of 107 Restaurants in Centreville
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Intersection of RT28 & RT29
Fairfax, Virginia
“Nice place bad food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

We know about Argentinean and Peruvian food, this place serve you crap food with good names. Nice place but do not eat there unless you want Salvadorian food. You can go there for beers.

• Visited August 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
2 Thank Alberto E

Fairfax, Virginia
“Sunday Brunch Too Expensive”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2012

My husband and I were looking for somewhere new for Sunday Brunch Buffet. The atmosphere, building, views, etc. were very, very nice. We did not ask how much the buffet was....our mistake.

The buffet was beautiful and had a wide variety of food for breakfast and lunch. Everything was tastey and plentiful. We enjoyed our meal. At the end of the meal I asked our waiter how much the buffet was....$22, not including drinks. I thought that was outrageous for brunch.

• Visited November 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars
2 Thank skfFairfax
danxtsupamodel
“Really nice contemporary Spot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2012

Having driven by this place so many times my husband and I decided to try it but before we could one of our friends decided to have her husband Bday party there. This place is nice, atmosphere was great, location was convient and the food was awesome! Also service from our server Ana was Awesome!

The party was located in the medium sized party room on the second floor. Room was nice and accomadated about 40+ people! I didn't count but I know it wa atleast 40. It was a sit down dinner and we had a preset menu-2 apps per table and salad or soup of course and then the meal- which was either steak, chicken or salmon! Our table had the chicken taquitos and the calamari and both were great! The servers were great and very attentive! We enjoyed our server Ana! I had the Ap chicken and my husband and the salmon and others at the table had steak and we all enjoyed the food!

I would recommend this place to anyone that's thinking of going out for a nice drink. The attire is casual! There were people dressed really nice and some in jeans and everyone blended! They have a full bar which is right off to the right when you come in. The night we were there it got pretty loud because there was a football game on! I have no complaints about the place and would def go back!

Centreville, Virginia
“Asi-asi”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2011

Alto Plaza is conveniently located in my neighborhood, so my family and I go there from time to time. Our most recent experience was for Sunday brunch. The food was plentiful, varied and quite good, with an Hispanic touch. The frozen Margaritas--always a hit in the summer--were still a tasty addition to the meal even on a cold day. Previously we had always been very pleased with the friendly service, but this time it was disjointed and the server barely civil. The music was too garish and loud for dining and would have been more suited to a bar. Overall I would rate the experience a "C." We will probably wait to return until the summer, when happy hour on the balcony is a lot of fun.

• Visited December 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars
4 Thank Ninjaneer1
Melbourne, Florida
“Great view, even better food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2011

Alto Plaza is situated on the side of a large hill overlooking the City of Centreville and the nearby mountains - you can see everything 360degrees around the restaurant. The cuisine is superb- definitely "gourmet"-quality. Occasionally they offer deals for certain hours of the night and there are different menus depending on which floor of the restaurant you choose to sit on. I recommend the balcony, although you should be wary that it gets dark out there at nighttime, so you may have trouble seeing, but the view is worth it.

• Visited October 2010