“Great view, even better food”
Review of Alto Plaza

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Intersection of RT28 & RT29
Reviewed September 27, 2011

Alto Plaza is situated on the side of a large hill overlooking the City of Centreville and the nearby mountains - you can see everything 360degrees around the restaurant. The cuisine is superb- definitely "gourmet"-quality. Occasionally they offer deals for certain hours of the night and there are different menus depending on which floor of the restaurant you choose to sit on. I recommend the balcony, although you should be wary that it gets dark out there at nighttime, so you may have trouble seeing, but the view is worth it.

There are newer reviews for Alto Plaza

Reviewed September 18, 2011

Food is good, south American/Peruvian, very good, service was spotty, grat at the start, then someone else seemed to take over, still kind of hit or miss. We like it, we will be back.

Reviewed September 12, 2011

We've been to Alto Plaza in Centreville a few times, most recently to celebrate August birthdays. We had a group of 12 and went on a Friday night so we set our minds on having long waits. We were pleasantly surprised, we were seated very quickly (thanks to a reservation) and the food was great. The service was a tiny bit slow but there were 2 other birthday parties and a bachelorette group there also.

This place is great for hanging with friends or a night our for a couple without going into DC. The restaurant has a Miami feel to it. I highly recommend the Calamari, Nachos, Short Ribs or Fajitas everything we've had there has been delicious!!!

Reviewed June 14, 2011

go to the Burger King up the street and get treated better and save money!

2  Thank Sailor028
Reviewed February 21, 2011

I made reservations for there Sunday Brunch about a month in advance, we were going to have a large group and I wanted to be sure our out of town guests would have a good view. I made sure when I made the reservation and confirmed when I called to confirm the reservation. I was so excited, and when we were seated... there was one window and you couldn't even see out from it. I saw 2 other groups seated in much more ideal locations so, I know it was possible. My issue is that they confirmed it would not be an issue and it was. When I asked, I was told that was all they had for our size group. Not happy, not a good way to start. Or Waiter was slow and uninformative. They assumed we knew everything. Apparently you have to order waffles from the waiter - not at the buffet. By the time we got them they had RUN OF OF SYRUP! Seriously? Who does that? The food was OK but not worth the price.

2  Thank NAV80