“Love the new trio menu” 4 of 5 stars

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #13 of 107 Restaurants in Centreville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fairfax, Virginia
“Love the new trio menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Hard to beat for the price and Michael was a great server! The new pick three menu is great and a great price. Carrabba's tends to be a go to place for us if we are traveling or just not sure about an area's choices.

• Visited August 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“Good Italian fare in a pinch.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Carrabba’s is a large national chain of restaurants that specializes in Italian cuisine. I strongly prefer independent restaurants for dinner, but Carrabba’s is a notch above the typical cookie cutter chain restaurants. It serves a large selection of fairly decent food at reasonable prices.

On my most recent visit I had the grilled chicken with a side order of spaghetti with marinara sauce. The chicken was tender and flavorful. The spaghetti was cooked properly and the sauce was tasty. The service was quick and efficient.

If you have a taste for Italian fare, Carrabba’s will do fine in a pinch.

• Visited June 2013
Aurora, Colorado
“Highly recommended!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

My wife and I ate here with my daughter and her family, for a late b-day celebration. We had 4 adults and two children (age 4 and 2) in our party. Since we had lunch at 11:30 am on a Sunday it was virtually empty when we arrived and we were seated in a booth right away.

There is plenty of parking as this Carrabba's shares a lot with Copper Canyon Grill and Velocity 5.

The waiter was at our table immediately to take drink orders and tell us about the specials and returned quickly with drinks and to take our orders. Shortly after that he brought some bread with olive oil & pesto to the table. The kids had were provided with a combination coloring book/menu, along with some crayons, right away which was nice.

Between us we had lasagna, ravioli and chicken & spinach canneloni, while the 4 year old had chicken fingers. The salads came out quickly and by the time we finished those the main course came out. Food from the kitchen was nice and hot and everything was delicious. My wife and I split a dessert Rosa (which came with a candle on top since we were celebrating my birthday) and our son-in-law had the tiramisu - both were excellent! I thought the prices for everything were very reasonable. When the check arrived we could see the restaurant provided my dessert for free since we were celebrating my birthday - nice touch!

The restaurant atmosphere was excellent, and of course it was nice and quiet since there were only a few people there by the time we left. I know it gets very busy on evenings during the weekend but certainly lunch on a Sunday was very quiet and enjoyable, especially since we had two young kids with us.

The service was outstanding, the wait staff very cordial, facilities nice and clean and the food very good - I highly recommend this place. We'll definitely be going back.

• Visited July 2013
Fairfax, Virginia
“Good Food & Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Friends took us to dinner here. It is one of their favorite restaurants. The waitress was friendly and efficient. The food was good. Wife and I had soups which were quite good. Was surprised at the large portions. The Carrabba's cup of soup equals other restaurants' bowls of soup and Carrabba's bowl was enough for a meal. We throughly enjoyed eating there and expect to return on our own in the future.

• Visited June 2013
Fairfax, Virginia, United States
“First time visit last night! very impressed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

Very impressed with the service and food. Our waitress was very attentive and constantly checked on our big party of 10 plus in our group.

The food was spot on delicious. I ordered their sirloin with mash potatoes. Yummy! cooked perfectly.

Customer service is key to me and they treat you with respect and give you the disney experience we all deserve as patrons.

I highly recommend this place and will go back again and again!!

• Visited May 2013