“An excellent three course meal for $15.00, really.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #12 of 110 Restaurants in Centreville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Boston, MA
“An excellent three course meal for $15.00, really.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

We visited this place on the first night of our trip to Virginia. The food was great and the service was as good. The only short fall was the host and waiters didn't seem quite as polished as you might expect but all were perfectly fine.

Visited August 2012

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Decent Chain Restaurant Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

I generally shy away from chain restaurants whenever possible, but was pleasantly surprised by the food and service at this restaurant. We had a little wait when we first got there, but the place was full. They had a special going on for 3 course dinner for 15, but you have to order off a set menu. We chose this option, and it worked out. I started off with the flat bread that had spinach and goat cheese. It came out and it would easily feed two for appetizer, and it was tasty. I ordered champagne shrimp and scallops pasta for my main. It came out in a light cream sauce and the flavors were good and seafood seemed relatively fresh. The scallops were small, but had a nice sweet flavor. Instead of dessert I chose a salad which wasn't really remarkable, but was prepared well. Overall a good experience for both of us at this establishment. Would I return? maybe, I would say yes from all written above, but given I prefer to be adventurous, and seek out new options. I feel my taste buds could find other great fair without the chain restaurant formula in play. If your looking for good Italian food in the heart of Centreville this wouldn't be a bad option though.

• Visited June 2012
Virginia
“Superior food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012

By far the best Italian food ever. The grandkids like sitting at the cooking bar to eat and watch the cooks.

• Visited March 2012
Gainesville, Virginia, United States
“Great grilled chicken entrees”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2012

So far we've never been disappointed at any Carrabba's we've been to in several states, and this one is consistent as well.

Visited April 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Loved the Grilled Chicken Small - Excellent!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2012

We celebrated my daughter's birthday this month at Carrabas. It was actually our first time. We had Fried Callamari which was excellent!! Then I had the garden salad with balsamic vinegar which was a mistake, I should have stayed with Italian dressing. Then I had the main course which was the Grilled Chicken Small with Asparagus and garlic mashed potatoes. I would have eaten all the mashed potatoes but I had to watch my portions. Their food is in the salty side but still great!! We would definitely go back!!

• Visited April 2012