“Best Pad Thai”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Best Pad Thai”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

I always order and carry out my food at Bangkok City. The staff is always very friendly. Food is cooked quickly. The pad thai is always excellent...possibly the best I've had. Their Tom Yom soup is also exceptional.

• Visited June 2014

Centreville, Virginia
“I love this place, I am a regular”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

I come here about 6-8x a year and have always been pleased with what I have ordered. They do offer take out.

I recommend:
- Pad See Ew
- Bangkok City Fried Rice
- Crab Fried Rice
- Drunken Noodle
- Pad Thai

• Visited December 2013
Fairfax, Virginia
“Very tasty, GENEROUS PORTIONS and excellent service”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I can't say enough about this place. I went there for lunch had the chicken satay and Bangkok fried rice. They were both really good and very generous portions enough to take home for later. The waiter kept refilling my soda without me even asking. I like that.
I decided to try out dinner and see if it was the same great service as lunch and it was. I had the same thing but with an order of edeamae (soy beans) I got a huge bowl of them not the small bowl you get someitmes at other places. They do have a few Japanese items on the menu too. Yes this place is getting 5 stars from me beacuse it is great food service was fast and friendly and very generous portions. I can't wait to go back and try something else. This is the best Thai place in the Centreville that I have been to so far. I forgot to mention the atmosphere was tastefully done too.

• Visited March 2013
Northern Virginia
“Good food and good value”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Good Thai food, and prices are very reasonable. We usually get our food to go and take it home to eat it since the atmosphere is not memorable. very much worth the money.

Visited January 2013
Centreville, Virginia
“Very Tasty Food and Prompt Delivery”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

This is our go-to Thai restaurant for delivery. We've never been inside, so can't comment on decor or table service, but can say that the folks who answer the phone are very helpful and polite. The food is always delivered within the time they say (usually about 30 minutes) and is fresh and hot. Everything we have tried over the years has been good.

Visited January 2012