“Very tasty, GENEROUS PORTIONS and excellent service”
Review of Bangkok City

Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I can't say enough about this place. I went there for lunch had the chicken satay and Bangkok fried rice. They were both really good and very generous portions enough to take home for later. The waiter kept refilling my soda without me even asking. I like that.
I decided to try out dinner and see if it was the same great service as lunch and it was. I had the same thing but with an order of edeamae (soy beans) I got a huge bowl of them not the small bowl you get someitmes at other places. They do have a few Japanese items on the menu too. Yes this place is getting 5 stars from me beacuse it is great food service was fast and friendly and very generous portions. I can't wait to go back and try something else. This is the best Thai place in the Centreville that I have been to so far. I forgot to mention the atmosphere was tastefully done too.

There are newer reviews for Bangkok City

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Good Thai food, and prices are very reasonable. We usually get our food to go and take it home to eat it since the atmosphere is not memorable. very much worth the money.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

This is our go-to Thai restaurant for delivery. We've never been inside, so can't comment on decor or table service, but can say that the folks who answer the phone are very helpful and polite. The food is always delivered within the time they say (usually about 30 minutes) and is fresh and hot. Everything we have tried over the years has been good.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

Is there a downside? Maybe that it is hard to discover,.....but easy to return to. Attention to detail was evident as soon as I entered and the wait staff was there instantly to seat me.

The tea was OK. The appetizers are nicely done, but the calamari could use some enhancing. The Garden rolls are translucent, crisp and fill the nose with Thai basil, complemented with an excellent peanut souce. The Pad Thai Thalay was a very pleasant surprise. The softshell crab atop a seafood Pad Thai made the day for me. The seasoning was as requested and I ate far more than I should and still had to bring some back to the hotel. The chef specials are worthy of testing. Each that I have tried were quite good.

Reviewed April 2, 2012

Try this jewel at Centreville. It is delicious, nice place quiet good ambiance and the dishes are yummy. Try the puffy curry appetizer they are great. We had the special seafood green curry that was divine and for a reasonable price.

1  Thank scorneaux