“Average food, attentive and fast service”
Review of Bangkok City

Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed January 10, 2012

Had lunch here on a Saturday afternoon. Not crowded at all. Lunch included a small salad with two fried dumplings. Very fresh, right out of the frier. Salad a little boring.

I ordered the Chicken Drunken Noodles. While they were tasty enough, the presentation wasn't all that appealing -- looked like the whole dish had been cooked in the wok and then just dumped onto a plate. Fairly greasy / oily as well. Again, tasted quite good, but I've had better.

My companions had similar experiences.

I don't think you'll leave this restaurant unhappy. In my book, average is good food, good service, good price. I think this place hits all three of those.

Reviewed February 24, 2010

The food is average...

Reviewed October 16, 2009

Surprisingly enough, this Thai restaurant is actually pretty good. I would've never thought a restaurant in Centreville would compare to other Thai places around the Northern VA area. Their dishes are very tasty and the prices are pretty decent. Tables are always available and it's very clean.

1  Thank sadeyes32
Reviewed May 9, 2009

Bangkok City is my favorite place to eat, the food is delicious, the service is good, and the price is affordable. I always order the Spicy Fried Rice with tofu. It's my absolute favorite food, it's also my boyfriend's favorite food and my son's favorite food. We're all hooked. Good place to eat especially if you're vegetarian or love spicy food. If you're in the DC area, you've gotta give this place a try.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 21, 2008

Really good Thai food, and fine sushi, too.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook