“So Sad...Where were you?”
Review of Cox Farms

Cox Farms
Ranked #2 of 14 things to do in Centreville
Reviewed 1 week ago

I made the mistake of making a stop at Cox Farms on my way home from DC. I absolutely love this place as the family and staff are always pleasant and the veggies are great. Posting this to let them know how sad I was to stop by today, salivating in the thought of yummy veggies, only to find that they were closed. Now, I realize that they were getting ready for the Fall Festival that is coming up...but, I sure do wish they were open.

All reviews
"purchase tickets"
"food stands"
"lots of fun"

Reviewed July 9, 2018

We have bought from the Cox Farm for over 40 years, from the location in Vienna, down the street from us in Fox Mill, and even a site in Herndon. We have enjoyed the days of picking strawberries in the late 80s and taking our grandchildren to the Fall festival. I have always loved the organic foods and the beautiful flowers and plants.

1  Thank Candi C
Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

Good assortment: eggs, preserves, vegetables, plants, and outdoor activities for children. Get them out in the sun and fresh air!

Reviewed June 24, 2018

Just went there with my daughter and two grandson it was great the boys played on the old fire truck and other things they have for kids,,,took a hayride around the farm,,,great place for kids,,,got some real nice plants for my daughter,