“farm”
Review of Cox Farms

Cox Farms
Ranked #2 of 14 things to do in Centreville
Reviewed June 24, 2018

Just went there with my daughter and two grandson it was great the boys played on the old fire truck and other things they have for kids,,,took a hayride around the farm,,,great place for kids,,,got some real nice plants for my daughter,

All reviews
"purchase tickets"
"food stands"
"lots of fun"

Reviewed May 23, 2018

I love going here in Fall season. So many things to see, place and eat. My kid loves this place. I wish they are open all seasons.

1  Thank Jennifer Y
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

We love Cox Farms during the Fall. It is a great place for families and young kids during the daytime. It gets scary in the evenings for your teenagers. We love the haunted houses and tons of activities. There are lots of slides, who doesn't love slides? We go every year. There are great eats and a wonderful market to bring home some of their homemade goodness. This is a local must do.

Reviewed February 22, 2018 via mobile

Such a great place to take the kids and get some outdoors time. The holiday events are always something special! Love it.

See more reviews
Reviewed February 12, 2018

I've been a Cox Farm's customer since 1979. 39 years later, and my family and friends STILL reminisce about the fall hayrides we'd go on, complete with pie, cider, and a huge bonfire! Picked my first raspberries there. I've taken classes to the pumpkin patch on field trips. What a great place!