“Junk Place -Very bad and unprofessional service”
Review of Preet Palace

Preet Palace
Ranked #90 of 122 Restaurants in Centreville
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We went to Preet Palace for dinner last month. The food was ok, service wasn't; very bad and unprofessional service. Overall it was a very horrendous experience.

2  Thank Tin N

Reviewed April 8, 2012

Poor selection on the buffet, slow service, moderately priced, but not worth the money. Try Minerva in Chantilly instead.

2  Thank expattyke
Reviewed December 30, 2009

We went there few time earlier for lunch buffet and kind of liked the place . But we had a horrendous experience at last weekend dinner. Food quality was too bad, service was poor. That one ear ring guy was really rude....hope that place close down.

1  Thank marsfred
Reviewed November 7, 2009

Never ordered take-out so I can't comment on the delivery time but I've enjoyed my dinners here every timie that I've visited. My extended family has varied and eclectic tastes, including vegetarians so it seems that Indian food is often the only type that suits everybody. I've enjoyed the Preet Palace's food every time that I've visited. Perhaps sentiment has something to do with my attachment because there are definately flaws---the restaurant is darker than I'd like and, while usually not crowded, can be somewhat pokier than I'd like. Food is great and I've always enjoyed my visits there. It also seems authentic.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook